Only 3 doves

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haven;t you ben paying attention?

A free & democratic Iraq able to protect themselves & assist on the war against terror.

rrfield said:
How do we know when the "job is done"? What's the definition of victory here?

When by the time you are eligible for social security
the middle-east is mostly governed by freely elected
leadership and we've moved on to fixin' the dark continent.

Ain't it great that I can edu-mah-cate you about these things?

Winky said:

Don't make me spit milk out of my nose again. Thanks.

Winky said:

Freely elected? I thought we were trying to make their governments like ours?

If only GW & Dick would put down the pen & let those poor Iraqis write their own terms...wait, that's happening. :p

Gonz said:
as the American libs avoid this thread like the plague, I'd like to add a follow up, just to show that leftist policies are not the order of the day, no matter how much they beleive they are.

Wow...62% said STAY &/or draft :evilcool:
You've already seen far more accurate poll results that the majority of Americans think the war was a mistake....and others showing the majority of Iraqi's want us to "leave immediately".

flavio said:
You've already seen far more accurate poll results that the majority of Americans think the war was a mistake....and others showing the majority of Iraqi's want us to "leave immediately".
Doesn't matter what you think, someone will have a poll that supports your position. People wonder why I think polls are bullshit.

flavio said:
You've already seen far more accurate poll results...

Why, yes you did
statemapredblue.png

chcr said:
Doesn't matter what you think, someone will have a poll that supports your position. People wonder why I think polls are bullshit.
gotta go with chic on this one... *phanwink*

I think we should draft every able-bodied male and female between the ages of 18 and 24, with no deferments or National Guard back-door policies for the rich or powerful, and secure Iraq's borders. Let our allies patrol the interior. If the borders are secured, then the insurgents have no outside help, and we can take them apart piecemeal...

In WW2, even the true blue peacenics entered the service & had non-combat jobs. There is something for everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back