Only 3 doves

Status
Not open for further replies.
catocom said:
Exactly. :)

Where I come from, you are innocent until proven guilty.
I have my opinions, but I don't usually post them as fact, unless I'm ready to
back it up.
You've just made a "very serious" accusation about The President of the United States.
Are you ready to prosecute, or is it just your opinion?
There's a whole page full of lies I linked you to. Do you have any indication that they are not lies?

Gonz said:
The first Tuesday in November 2006 is the only reliable poll.
Ha! The ones I linked to were more reliable than that one by far.

They don't count for shit. Once the people speak, we'll know the truth.

flavio said:
There's a whole page full of lies I linked you to. Do you have any indication that they are not lies?
Like I said...where I come from...The burden of proof is on the prosecutor.
Today sometimes it seems you are guilty until proven innocent, but that's not
the way it's supposed to be.
I don't call someone a lier on "indication". I'm a proof kinda guy. :nerd:

He, and those like him, dislike GW with such a passion they are willing to sell the country out to make the President look bad. If GW is guilty, present evidence & prosecute. If you can't do that, STFU or bring new material. We've seen this act before & before & before & before....

Gonz said:
He, and those like him, dislike GW with such a passion they are willing to sell the country out to make the President look bad. If GW is guilty, present evidence & prosecute. If you can't do that, STFU or bring new material. We've seen this act before & before & before & before....
You and those like you defend BushCo with such passion that your willing to sell the country out to make the president look good. Hardcore Bush supporters could personally watch him anal rape a battalion of disabled kids and justify it.

IF you can't see things clearly STFU or bring new material. We've seen your act before & before & before & before...

catocom said:
Like I said...where I come from...The burden of proof is on the prosecutor.
Today sometimes it seems you are guilty until proven innocent, but that's not
the way it's supposed to be.
I don't call someone a lier on "indication". I'm a proof kinda guy. :nerd:
There's a lot more than "indication" on that page. Much of the lies there are well documented.

flavio said:
There's a lot more than "indication" on that page. Much of the lies there are well documented.
"documentation" does not necessarily equal "truth".

another question for you....about this...

Why is it that at this time, not one Senator, or one Congress man will say
the word "Lie"(lied, lier...) when talking about the pres. (for the record, or on camera)???

catocom said:
"documentation" does not necessarily equal "truth".
That's right, documented lies are not "truth".

another question for you....about this...

Why is it that at this time, not one Senator, or one Congress man will say
the word "Lie"(lied, lier...) when talking about the pres. (for the record, or on camera)???
Source?

flavio said:

Source?
I don't even understand what you are getting at with that first statement.

About the source....
Every major news org on tv.
Have you seen one? Who was it? I'll look it up.

ok look...
at this point I don't see coming to 'any kind' of understanding on this.

If you really think GW lied, write your congressmen, and senators, and send
copies to the ones that you think just don't like him, and tell them what
"you know".
Then let me know what they tell you.

That's the correct way to do things really.
It is a serious enough matter to do that an follow up if you really do know something.

I say they all lie all the time. I think calling one another on it is against the rules. Once again supporting my point that the similarities far outweigh the differences. :shrug:

flavio said:
You and those like you defend BushCo with such passion that your willing to sell the country out to make the president look good.

Excuse me? I, and I'd venture to guess a majority of supporters of his foreign policy, are completely aghast at his domstic policy. We aren't so much Bush supporters as terrorist haters. A good conservative in office, instead of a good Republican, would be nice.

flavio said:

:yawn:

Can you answer a question, in your own words, without twisting someone elses statement? It's clever once or twice.

chcr said:
I say they all lie all the time. I think calling one another on it is against the rules. Once again supporting my point that the similarities far outweigh the differences. :shrug:
I agree there in part....
IMO Most of them lie Most of the time. You gotta tell a little truth to make a good lie. :D
On that last part I think it depends on if you go so far one way that you loop.
But it's all relative.... :nerd:

flavio said:
You and those like you defend BushCo with such passion that your willing to sell the country out to make the president look good.

And I'm quite sure that compiling a list of spin on the President, and posting it on the web on a site called "Bushwatch.org" makes your claims and opinions so much more truthful than anybody elses. Get over yourself. You, and those like you, are not important simply because you don't do anything except point and talk. Any time action is called for, you retreat under the mantra that pointing out a problem and discussing it are more important than actually getting dirty and solving the issue. That's why things are the way they are, and you only have that attitude to blame.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back