#OprClearWallSt.

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
If your world held terms as strictly as mine, you'd understand that I've been clear, candid & precise on my definitions. It's your world that twists words & makes up new, random meanings.

When facts don't work, control the language so you can control the debate.

2minkey

bootlicker
If your world held terms as strictly as mine, you'd understand that I've been clear, candid & precise on my definitions. It's your world that twists words & makes up new, random meanings.

When facts don't work, control the language so you can control the debate.

language evolves. you can piss and moan all you want about "twisting words" but it will not stop the world from turning, or people from speaking creatively. it's not my world, it's the world.

new random meanings huh? right... those evil agents (like me presumably) steal virgin words from their cribs and twist them into god knows what. do you notice the conflict here between randomness and agency?

ResearchMonkey

It's all about EVoluTioN, the let the twisting begin.

1318480103957.jpg

1318225507124.jpg

1318223617509.jpg

The soap assault starts tomorrow at 7am EST. No more camping gear allowed in the park after the disinfection crews leaves. -- this has potential for quality entertainment.

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
Ah c'mon minx. They're the 23%. The other 77% get on with life & go to work.

jimpeel

You want to know what they are protesting? Can't figure it out because the mainstream media tells you they don't know?

Have a look!

That kid is the first person at those protests who knows what the hell he is talking about and he is talking capitalism and the people around him don't even know it.

jimpeel

Minx, I'll agree they don't fully understand the dynamics, what they are doing, but I'm spot on. I've been watching this develop since last spring <del>

1317950514088.jpg

Is it just me or does that guy look like that crazy bastard who shot the congresswoman in AZ?

jimpeel

1318223617509.jpg

I LIVED BEYOND MY MEANS AND IT ALL CAUGHT UP TO ME AND NOW I EXPECT YOU TO PAY FOR IT.

FIRST, DOUCHE BAG, KILL THE FUCKIN' DOG AND THREE CATS AND SPEND THE MONEY YOU WOULD SPEND TO FEED THEM TO FEED YOUR FAMILY!

THE TRUTH IS THAT YOU PLAYED THE SYSTEM AND LET THE HOUSE GO BECAUSE THE CREDIT CARD REFORM ACT MAKES YOU PAY FOR THE CARDS EVEN IF YOU BANKRUPT. YOU LET THE HOUSE GO BECAUSE YOU KNEW IT WOULD NOT COME BACK ON YOU LIKE THE CREDIT CARDS WILL.

BY THE WAY, DOUCHE BAG, JOE BIDEN WAS THE ONE BEHIND THE CREDIT CARD REFORM ACT. NOW, GO VOTE FUCKIN' DEMOCRAT -- AGAIN!

2minkey

bootlicker
yeah that guy should be disemboweled and fed to feral pigs.

but so what? he's a fringe moron. that thinks the world owes him something. he is certainly not mainstream. who cares what he says?

jimpeel

Once again proving they are worthy of our respect ...

SOURCE

'Occupy Wall Street' Protester Throws Violent Fit in McDonald's When Denied Free Food

Published November 05, 2011 | New York Post

NEW YORK -- An "Occupy Wall Street" protester threw a violent fit in a McDonald’s after employees refused to give him free food.

Fisika Bezabeh, 27, ripped a credit-card reader from a counter and threw it at workers at about 2:30am local time Friday at the downtown Manhattan restaurant, which has become a bathroom spot for protesters.

No one was hurt by Bezabeh, who has been seen hanging out with protesters in the occupied park, police sources said.

He was charged with criminal mischief.

Cheryll Forsatz, a McDonald’s spokeswoman, said, “It’s still an ongoing police investigation, and we’re cooperating with the police.”