Orgasmatron Puts Tech in Sex

Oz

BeardofPants said:
Yeah, there goes the plan of shoving the tv up there as well. :(

In the old days yer could take a book, flashlight and a packed lunch........us lads just had to make sure we tied our ankle to the bedpost........for safety reasons ;)

fury

Administrator
Staff member
I heard back in the day you could find anything from a set of keys, to the car the keys go to in there. Has anyone ever managed to drive the car out of there?

Oz

fury said:
I heard back in the day you could find anything from a set of keys, to the car the keys go to in there. Has anyone ever managed to drive the car out of there?

I used to always keep an eye open for car reverse lights in the distance.....

Inkara1

...and it comes to be that the soothing light at the end of her tunnel is a freight train coming your way. :D

Urlysis

You People are such bunch of perverse, inappropriate, out of order, abnormal miscreants.

I love it.
:rofl3:

BeardofPants

AlphaTroll said:
Trust a Kiwi to shove a sheep up there too :rolleyes:

:p

From Urbandictioary.com

New Zealand
"neeew-ZEE-land" Click once to rate this definition: (votes: 6)

sheep fuckers

Can't fight it now, can I?

tonksy

BeardofPants said:
:p

From Urbandictioary.com

New Zealand
"neeew-ZEE-land" Click once to rate this definition: (votes: 6)

sheep fuckers

Can't fight it now, can I?
*traumatized as my mother is from new zealand*

AlphaTroll

:hmm: *makes mental note to keep legs closed at all times if ever she travels to NZ*

For the first time ever I feel the urge to actually listen to my mother's advise.....she always told me that the best way to ensure The Pill is 100% effective was to keep it pinched between yer knees..........will definitely keep that in mind down under & yonder.

tonksy

BeardofPants said:
Now, now Tonksy, it's really not that bad, once you get over that whole smelly fluffy thing... Hmm.
lord, if you knew what a stuffed shirt my mom is you would find this terribly humorous...

AlphaTroll

Yeah, but she made sure you would be fluffy & cuddly as all hell when she fucked little *insert name of famous sheep*.......:idea: Little Richard :p :D

a13antichrist

AlphaTroll said:
:hmm: *makes mental note to keep legs closed at all times if ever she travels to NZ*

For the first time ever I feel the urge to actually listen to my mother's advise.....she always told me that the best way to ensure The Pill is 100% effective was to keep it pinched between yer knees..........will definitely keep that in mind down under & yonder.

You've hardly got anything to worry about, it's the sheep that have to look over their shoulders every 3 seconds. You won't even need that pill, the guys are much too interested in the sheep...

AlphaTroll

a13antichrist said:
You've hardly got anything to worry about, it's the sheep that have to look over their shoulders every 3 seconds. You won't even need that pill, the guys are much more interested in the sheep...

LOL :rofl4: