OTC BBQ update!!!

paul_valaru

100% Pure Canadian Beef
well, there is no news actually.

just a reminder that it is still gonna happen.

uhmmm more news when we have it.

(a birdy said something about late Aug, early Sept)

paul_valaru said:
well, there is no news actually.

just a reminder that it is still gonna happen.

uhmmm more news when we have it.

(a birdy said something about late Aug, early Sept)

Cheep Cheep...er Chirp too!!

We've been busy dwealing with our trip overseas...not really thinking of dates for it yet...but it WILL happen. We havn't missed one yet!

Sounds fun...

Im just planning the logistics of getting there and back....

£300 Plane fare (annoying thing that Atlantic ocean)....
£40 Taxi fare
£60 BYOSOBFE (bring your own shitloads of beer for everyone)
£150-£200 Sundries

eeep

*checks if I have enough frequent flier miles to travel halfway across the world*
nope, I only have enough to fly interisland :(

:D

steweygrrrr said:
Sounds fun...

Im just planning the logistics of getting there and back....

£300 Plane fare (annoying thing that Atlantic ocean)....
£40 Taxi fare
£60 BYOSOBFE (bring your own shitloads of beer for everyone)
£150-£200 Sundries

eeep

relax....we'll pick you up at the airport

60 pounds for beer!, 60 canadian dollars should cover it, that would buy you about 40 beers.....ok 60 pounds it is

paul_valaru said:
all gone by then :D

can we bribe you to come with peirogis, and cabage rolls?

I don't believe you about the bugs, btw.... :eh:

No bribe is large enough to convince me to be outdoors in August. I tend to stay indoors Jun-Aug unless absolutely necessary. It sounds like fun, though, and hope you guys have a great time.

If I ever do get to Montreal, it would more than likely be sometime in Dec-Feb time period. :D

Ms Ann Thrope said:
I don't believe you about the bugs, btw.... :eh:

Our area sprays for bugs and such so you don't really get them. We sit out during the summer till quite late at times. I haven't had a mosquito bite yet.

Ms Ann Thrope said:
And btw, I always thought that pierogis were Polish, and varenyky were Ukrainian. ;)

If we are to be politically correct, yes varenyky are ukrainian. the only difference between the two is how they are made. varenyky are boiled and pierogis are fried (if i'm not mistaken)

I didn't know that. Thanks for the info. Always thought they were just different words (from different languages) for the same thing. I've had varenyky both boiled and fried, either way they were always called varenyky. :D

BTW, it's true about the bugs, for the most part. All that's left at that time of year are horse and deer flies, and they aren't city bugs.

Stew, if you can get over here for 300 quid in the middle of summer, we need to discuss airlines. You've a better line than I do.

Professur said:
BTW, it's true about the bugs, for the most part. All that's left at that time of year are horse and deer flies, and they aren't city bugs.

Stew, if you can get over here for 300 quid in the middle of summer, we need to discuss airlines. You've a better line than I do.

Im sure easyjet will have added an ass end of nowhere airport to their portfolio by then :p

Hell, if they're looking to do that, they can come into St-Hubert Int'l. You can walk to my front door from there.

Back