OTC couples

Gonz said:
On the serious side, it has a lot to do with it. Get real, that 22 year old eye candy, while physically enticing, has nothing to offer (past the obvious gratuitous sex) a 50 year old man. They are in severely different places in their life. In 20 years, if she sticks around, she'll be changing his pampers.
I agree with all of that. For myself, if I knew going in that something would last six months at best, but I would be deliriously happy for those six months, I'd go for it in a second. Maybe you wouldn't. That's your prerogative. I know this because I've been there. Glad I did it, never regretted it. :D

Luis G said:
Gonz said:
chcr said:
what the fuck does that have to do with it.

Nothing (and everything), just poking a little fun at Squiggy.

On the serious side, it has a lot to do with it. Get real, that 22 year old eye candy, while physically enticing, has nothing to offer (past the obvious gratuitous sex) a 50 year old man. They are in severely different places in their life. In 20 years, if she sticks around, she'll be changing his pampers. No joy in Mudville tonight

Leslie is not 22 :p
she's also not EYE CANDY and has a lot to offer...and I'm too tired for gratuitious sex :p

*wonders why Les is talking int he third person or someone else is posting from Les' name*

Leslie said:
she's also not EYE CANDY and has a lot to offer...and I'm too tired for gratuitious sex :p

Damn. Now that just tears me apart... :mope: ...perhaps if I do some housework? :brow:

Damn you Jeslek! You said i was the only one

Me and "me getting my girlfriend to post here(yeah like i'd want to scare her off)"

girlfriend? What is this "girlfriend" you speak of? :eyebrow:

Tell her to clear her schedule for next weekend! I am gonna have to kick this girl's ass!!!! :mad: ;)

Back