Palin didn't know Africa was a continent

2minkey

bootlicker
Palin's an ambitious idiot (She's also a religious wingnut but you can be a religious wingnut without being an idiot. Helps though). She always was an idiot and she'll continue to be one. She's governor of Alaska and she was the vice-presidential candidate because she has tits and a vagina. Period. If she's the future of the republican party then the republican party is doomed.

they've been relying on the irrational side of the party for a while now. don't think they'll be able to kick it so easily. or maybe they've just become it.

2minkey

bootlicker
Sounds like the country club repubican bitches on McCain's staff set her up all along. God, I can't stand the arrogant, narcicistic, bastards who think they are better than everone else. More proof that Washington is just Hollywood for the ugly people!!

that's really great that you got both the country club and the hollywood references in there.

well you go smash thems cultural elites. let me know when you think you'll be done so i can set my alarm.

Frodo

that's really great that you got both the country club and the hollywood references in there.

well you go smash thems cultural elites. let me know when you think you'll be done so i can set my alarm.

Yep, I will. It always annoys me how you and the other snobs put down hard working people who actually contribute to society. I can imagine you and your fellow elites at Starbucks.

"Man, the plumber I hired was a total moron. That guy is too stupid to find his ass with both hands."

"Why did you hire him?"

"Because I couldn't figure out how the faucet works." :tardbang:

tonksy

2 rights don't make a wrong. They just make you look bitter.
Not to mention that you alienate yourself.

chcr

Too cute for words
Yep, I will. It always annoys me how you and the other snobs put down hard working people who actually contribute to society. I can imagine you and your fellow elites at Starbucks.

Y'know, 90% of those country club belonging to, Starbucks swilling, elitist snobs to whom you refer are conservative republicans. One wonders why you (and so many like you) would invest the least little bit of yourself supporting that which you loathe. :shrug: It's one of the great successful cons of all time that so many working class people believe that these liars give a fuck about them and their problems.

Gato_Solo

Out-freaking-standing OTC member
Y'know, 90% of those country club belonging to, Starbucks swilling, elitist snobs to whom you refer are conservative republicans. One wonders why you (and so many like you) would invest the least little bit of yourself supporting that which you loathe. :shrug: It's one of the great successful cons of all time that so many working class people believe that these liars give a fuck about them and their problems.

You mean they don't? I'm shocked! Not surprised...but shocked! :D

The only people politicians care about are their families...and I'm not too sure about that. Why anyone thinks otherwise is beyond me. Must be the tablescraps they throw us during election periods...

2minkey

bootlicker

"Man, the plumber I hired was a total moron. That guy is too stupid to find his ass with both hands."

"Why did you hire him?"

"Because I couldn't figure out how the faucet works." :tardbang:

that's right. plumbers do plumbing best. accountants do beancounting best. goatherders do goatherding best. why would you hire an accountant for goatherding? i'm glad we got that done staightened out.

and i don't go to starbucks.

now i'll let you get back to your class struggle and moralizing about hard working men and women that us cultural elites will simply never understand. golly, how could i? i've never worked hard for anything, right?

:moon:

JTP

Not defending Palin, but the mistakes made by the McCain campaign run a lot deeper than just picking a neo-con as a running mate. They pushed the Fear Button, hell, they leaned on it. People are just sick and tired of being told "Be Afraid-be Very Afraid" all the time. I respect John McCain, but his handlers totally dropped the ball behind the line of scrimmage. Real Conservatives and Libertarians and Freethinkers went for Obama because they are tired of people like Cheney. Obama will probably be a mediocre Executive, all in all, but if he can reverse the trend of greed, with all the tax breaks going to the super-wealthy, he will probably get re-elected. The regular folks are tired of being shat upon. That's my potty reference for the day.

chcr

Too cute for words
Palin's not a neo-con. The neo-cons love her right enough but she's far from one of them. As I said before, if they manage to make here a significant leader in party politics then the republicans are doomed.

JTP

If Palin's not a neo-con, what the hell is she? Oh, wait- an Alaskan- There Will Be Oil, er...Blood, both, whatever as long as There Will Be Dollars.

2minkey

bootlicker
she's a neo-dumb. neocons are fairly intelligent and rational, just twisted and evil (ha ha). bill kristol is a klassic neocon. his daddy is considered the founding father of neocon-ism. cheney is another neocon. the "bush doctrine" is a neocon type of thing, but sarah is too dumb to know what that is. neocons use dumbasses like sarah and her supporters to grab some easy votes, whipped up by fear of the imaginary, and enabled by smallmindedness.

jimpeel

Just because I can not remember someone's name make you think I am apathetic and uninformed and that I don't care about my country? It must be a sad life you lead constantly underestimating everyone you come into contact with.

Yes, and hell yes. You should, at a minimum, know who the leaders of your country are. You might make the audience laugh on Leno's "Jaywalking" segment but in real life nobody is laughing.

You should know the name of the:

President
Vice President
Speaker of the House of Representatives
The President of the Senate *
Senate Majority leader
Senate Minority leader
Secretary of State

*Let's see if you get that one

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
she's a neo-dumb. neocons are fairly intelligent and rational, just twisted and evil (ha ha). bill kristol is a klassic neocon. his daddy is considered the founding father of neocon-ism. cheney is another neocon. the "bush doctrine" is a neocon type of thing, but sarah is too dumb to know what that is. neocons use dumbasses like sarah and her supporters to grab some easy votes, whipped up by fear of the imaginary, and enabled by smallmindedness.

help us obi-wan, you're our only hope

tonksy

Yes, and hell yes. You should, at a minimum, know who the leaders of your country are. You might make the audience laugh on Leno's "Jaywalking" segment but in real life nobody is laughing.

You should know the name of the:

President
Vice President
Speaker of the House of Representatives
The President of the Senate *
Senate Majority leader
Senate Minority leader
Secretary of State

*Let's see if you get that one

You're a bit of a one trick pony, aren't you? I grant you that knowing the names (and political viewpoints) of these folks come election time is very important. However, most people have enough other things going on in their lives that names of politicians slip the memory....but these would be the people that venture to have interests (and even conversations) that do not involve politics.
Your assumption that that makes for apathy or ignorance or even anti-American sentiment is incredibly ignorant in and of itself.
Open your eyes, Jim. There's a whole world out there that you are missing with all your political pissing and moaning.

GrandCaravanSE

Why in the world are we still talking about this, the election is over now, get over it, she has had finger pointed at her since she was nominated, just because she is a woman, she is being called dumb. just remeber behind every great man is a even better woman.