Palin didn't know Africa was a continent

2minkey

bootlicker
Why in the world are we still talking about this, the election is over now, get over it, she has had finger pointed at her since she was nominated, just because she is a woman, she is being called dumb. just remeber behind every great man is a even better woman.

no dude, she's being called dumb because she IS dumb in a relative sense considering the office that she sought. or perhaps dumb is not the best word. "ignorant" is probably better. she was attacked because she was not perceived as qualified.

Cerise

Whenever I go into Wild Oats I see plenty of country club belonging to, Starbucks swilling, elitist snobs and filthy hippies and I'll bet 90% of them are lefties. If they knew I wasn't one of them they'd probably try to beat me within an inch of my life with a piece of arugula :p

And as Americans, we must ask ourselves: Are we really so different? Must we stereotype those who disagree with us? Do we truly believe that all red-state residents are ignorant, racist, fascist, knuckle-dragging, NASCAR-obsessed, cousin-marrying, roadkill-eating, tobacco juice-dribbling, gun-fondling, religious-fanatic rednecks; or that all blue-state residents are godless, unpatriotic, pierced-nosed, Volvo-driving, France-loving, left-wing communist, latte-sucking, tofu-chomping, holistic-wacko, neurotic, vegan, weenie perverts? Yes.

This is called "diversity"

spike

Why in the world are we still talking about this, the election is over now, get over it, she has had finger pointed at her since she was nominated, just because she is a woman, she is being called dumb.

It's because she is dumb that she's being called dumb. The extent of that dumbness didn't come out until after the election. Which is too bad.

and the left trembles in fear at the thought.

Oh yes, the left is completely asceeered of the corrupt bimbo who took down McCain's campaign and lost the election for him. Don't give us any more of those...please stop. :rofl3:

2minkey

bootlicker
no, sweet pea, intelligent people the world over trembled in fear of someone who doesn't know anything about that world being so close to having her finger on the button.

maybe you're fine letting a three year old try to drive your car, so long as the kid is wearing the right colors.

Cerise

326166127v8_150x150_Front.jpg
:brow:

Cerise

If I'm in the neighborhood I'll duck in for some produce.....organic apples or nanners, mebbe a cantaloupe, peaches, acorn squash. Nucklebones or marrow bones for the dogs are hard to find in the stores here for some reason, but their meat dept. keeps them on hand frozen, and their dairy dept. is good for eggs, milk, yogurt, butter. Bread is good. Home cleaning products, like a natural dishsoap, or laundry soap is a good deal, and I'd rather buy natural shampoos, lotions, and potions, tho they can be had cheaper on the 'net. It's not an effort to be "green" but rather to try to keep the chemicals, pesticides, and growth hormones on the "mainstays" that I use to a minimum.

MrBishop

Fact: Every year, 43 percent of all Canadians -- a total of eight Canadians -- are eaten by polar bears.

:cuss:
Damn Polar Bears!

GrandCaravanSE

no dude, she's being called dumb because she IS dumb in a relative sense considering the office that she sought. or perhaps dumb is not the best word. "ignorant" is probably better. she was attacked because she was not perceived as qualified.

She may be "ignorant" but, the election was last week, and some people need to back off.

2minkey

bootlicker
She may be "ignorant" but, the election was last week, and some people need to back off.

1) she's the one who put herself into that position. run for office, expect some inquiries and criticism. even after the fact.

2) but i'm sure folks will back off once all the bullshit about obama dies down, too. think that'll happen anytime soon? yep i ain't holding my breath.

2minkey

bootlicker
how many states are there in the union?

a. 50

b. 58

hmmmmm. i don't know if spikey can get this one. can i answer for him?

so, um, wasser_kinder, when you gonna show us what qualifies you to be quizzing spike? you got a high school diploma or something? you a mensa member? what gives?

GrandCaravanSE

1) she's the one who put herself into that position. run for office, expect some inquiries and criticism. even after the fact.

2) but i'm sure folks will back off once all the bullshit about obama dies down, too. think that'll happen anytime soon? yep i ain't holding my breath.

Can't we pick on somebody else though, this is kinda stupid.

H2O boy

hmmmmm. i don't know if spikey can get this one. can i answer for him?

so, um, wasser_kinder, when you gonna show us what qualifies you to be quizzing spike? you got a high school diploma or something? you a mensa member? what gives?

oh, i'm sorry. is there a minimum qualification to question the wisdom of his spikeness? are you the chief toadie? boot licker? pivot man in the circle jerk? joe biden no less?

and i doubt he gets it either, but if he does it makes him smarter than the chosen one, now doesnt it?

2minkey

bootlicker
oh, i'm sorry. is there a minimum qualification to question the wisdom of his spikeness? are you the chief toadie? boot licker? pivot man in the circle jerk? joe biden no less?

and i doubt he gets it either, but if he does it makes him smarter than the chosen one, now doesnt it?

no, really, it would be great to know that you aren't some wise-ass in the 7th grade.

tonksy

You know, I find it hysterical that y'all are having this discussion as most of us know fuck-all about either of you...or Spike, for that matter.

Frodo

I think I heard on the radio that they "found" the advisor that supposedly made these claims. When they went to check it out, it turns out the person doesn't exist!! I will see if I can find more on this.