Palin releases all of her e-mails and documents in the "Troopergate" mess

Ya know what gets me the most about the Palin nomination? She's exactly what the hard-core Reps rail against the rest of the time. Working mothers, teen-pregnancy, pre-marital sex... but those same people are providing a shield for "Their Palin".

Can you imagine if it had been Obama's daughter who'd been knocked up?!?

You never would have heard about it because Barack and company would yank her ass down to the local abortion mill and have the little bastard quietly killed off.

um, hey, why didn't you share this a couple days ago?

and what does this chatter you've posted mean? she shared some memos and painted this monegan guy as insubordinate? i don't see anything about "releasing ALL emails" jimbo. this says nothing.

you gonna answer this dude?

or are we too far into drama mode about killing babies and all?

btw, how are you familiar with obama's personal view on abortion? you think there's a possibility that someone can generally be against it, never be willing to be part of one personally, and feel that it's also not their place to preclude others from having a choice?

you gonna answer this dude?

I don't answer rhetorical questions. Apparently, you think it isn't, so I will defer to you.

um, hey, why didn't you share this a couple days ago?

I was waiting to see if any of you Libs were going to bring it up; but apparently you guys only watch the damning news and ignore anything exculpatory.

and what does this chatter you've posted mean?

I thought it to be quite self explainatory but, if you need clarification, here goes.

She has maintained all along that the firing of Monegan was for reasons other than what he is claiming. These e-mails and documents clearly show that AT THAT TIME he was being discussed because of his tendency to buck his boss. It also shows that he was insubordinate on more than one occasion and tried to do his own "shadow government" thing.

she shared some memos and painted this monegan guy as insubordinate?
She shared ALL OF THE PERTINENT MEMOS on the case which clearly show that he was INDEED, not just "painted ... as", insubordinate.

[qoute]i don't see anything about "releasing ALL emails" jimbo. this says nothing.[/QUOTE]

She released all PERTINENT memos. There was no reason to release memos on the bids for the new roof for city hall. You just want to cloud the issue with a flurry of impertinent documents hoping the ones that show her to be correct are lost in the shuffle.

Too bad. She skunked you ... again.

or are we too far into drama mode about killing babies and all?

I would be willing to bet that there is one hell of a lot of drama to the kid getting sliced out of their nice warm digs.

btw, how are you familiar with obama's personal view on abortion?

I guess you missed, or chose to ignore, the part we discussed on his having vot4ed three times against a bill which would have protected the life of a baby who survives an abortion attempt. He voted to let it die because that was the wish of the mother. He is not only into abortion, he is into post-partum abortion.

Then you missed, or chose to ignore, the discussion we had on Obama stating that babies are punishment for "make[ing] a mistake".

you think there's a possibility that someone can generally be against it, never be willing to be part of one personally, and feel that it's also not their place to preclude others from having a choice?

He is so wrapped up in his own self importance and protecting his sacred image that he would do everything in his power to convince his kid that the proper "choice" would be to abort the baby.

He is on record as being "pro-choice", whatever that means.

I thought I heard a report that said she turned over all her emails just recent.:confuse2:

I believe that it was only those e-mails and documents pertinent to the "Troopergate" (Wasn't that name already used elsewhere? Oh, yeah. When Clinton's state troopers told about his using them to solicit women for sex. Silly me. I forgot.) issue.

And that reason could be because she didn't like the way he combed his nose hair. :shrug:
The old "serves at the pleasure of ..." aspect of the employment spectrum. Some people just can't accept that as fact; and Monegan seems to be among them.

I guess you missed, or chose to ignore, the part we discussed

The part where you were debunked? Seems you chose to ignore that.

Then you missed, or chose to ignore, the discussion we had on Obama stating that babies are punishment for "make[ing] a mistake".

Seems you missed or totally intentionally misunderstood the entire sentence.

He is so wrapped up in his own self importance and protecting his sacred image that he would do everything in his power to convince his kid that the proper "choice" would be to abort the baby.

You just flat out made that up. Or did Limbaugh tell you "Obama hates babies! OMFG!!!" :laugh:

He is on record as being "pro-choice", whatever that means.

Look it up.

I don't answer rhetorical questions. Apparently, you think it isn't, so I will defer to you.

"ALL EMAILS" is in the thread title. the thread title you posted. hardly seems like a rhetorical question. so git on it beyotch!:eek:

"ALL EMAILS" is in the thread title. the thread title you posted. hardly seems like a rhetorical question. so git on it beyotch!:eek:

Geez, minkey. You're starting to sound like spike. The entire title reads thusly...

Palin releases all of her e-mails and documents in the "Troopergate" mess

I believe that it was only those e-mails and documents pertinent to the "Troopergate" (Wasn't that name already used elsewhere? Oh, yeah. When Clinton's state troopers told about his using them to solicit women for sex. Silly me. I forgot.) issue.

naw, I heard she turned over 5 personal email accounts.
Maybe I mis-heard:shrug:

Geez, minkey. You're starting to sound like spike. The entire title reads thusly...

um, yeah, great observation.

i'm just wondering what jim's citing when he says "all email." not a lot to ask.

oh, wait, maybe we don't have them all? perhaps that's why the yahoo accounts are relevant?

just waiting for confirmation. because without it, the thread title is trying to say "case closed" and it sure as fuck ain't!

:jester:

Deleting the Yahoo accounts would be better described as "destroying" evidence rather than "releasing".

read: only those emails and documents deemed pertinent to the Troopergate scandal.

The main issue of using a personal email for bizness when she's not allowed to do so, is more what interests me.

Back