Pave France.... the British needs more parking.

Are you disputing the fact that he was a 33rd degree freemason? Is that suddenly an opinion? I would think that is a fact considering it is well documented.:rolleyes:

I think what they are disputing is that it doesn't matter, he was still the most honest president we've had in a long time.

If you think that you haven't read the papers published by a certain Grand Master Freemason. Read Morals and Dogma by Albert Pike (another 33rd degree Freemason), and then any of the numerous books published by former Free Masons concerning U.S. presidents in the Free Masonry and their agendas and actions.

to be perfectly honest, I don't even know what a freemason is. from what I gather, it's another group of conspirators hellbent on world domination & I have my hands full keeping the real monsters (dem's & rep's) straight. I loved the X-files though :D

Jerrek said:
If you think that you haven't read the papers published by a certain Grand Master Freemason. Read Morals and Dogma by Albert Pike (another 33rd degree Freemason), and then any of the numerous books published by former Free Masons concerning U.S. presidents in the Free Masonry and their agendas and actions.

So you have a problem with an organization that builds hospitals to provide care for children, huh? OH Yeah, that would probably fall under Social Services in your twisted little world. You know what your problem is, it is that you want all the rights of being a US citizen, but none of the reponsibilites. Yeah, you want to join the Military, I suspect for reasons that aren't as honorable as you would like us to believe but more so you can play with the weaponry available. Being a US citizen is not just freedom of speech, freedom of the press, or countless other freedoms and liberties we take for granted, it also come with responsibilites, paying taxes, some of which WILL go to help those less fortunate, which by the way, some of those less fortunate are not just lazy bums who don't want to work, but people that have no choice but to work in a coal mine until some corporation 1,000 miles away from that coal mine decides to close it down. Or some family that has an 8 year old child with Luekemia that has spent their last dime to pay for Doctors to try to save their life and their only chance is for someone like the FreeMasons to step forward and help. Yep, pretty fucking bad people there. Get your head out of your ass sometime before becoming a US citizen, will you?

No, you won't. However, it pisses me off when someone tries to bad-mouth a group of people they obviously have no idea about. Plus it's been something I've been wanting to say for quite a while.

Clinton was a son of a bitch and Gore is worse.

Since the civil war the Democrats have done nothing but cause decent and controversy. Many opposed abolishing slavery while republicans supported it obviously with Honest Abe.

FDR gave away East Germany and North Korea to Russia only to cause alot of problems from it. My wife is from S. Korea and what I have read and what she has said seems to estimate about 2-4 million koreans died during the Korean Conflict.

Carter looked the other way and allowed the slaughter of 3,000 innocent people in Korea in coup of that country in 1980 while our service men were stationed there and he did nothing about it.

Nice folks these democrats. Funny thing is they used to resist a large government but now they seem to want to give away the USA to the UN/EU. Kyoto treaty was only one example. They seem to think we should take orders from the UN now? I don't think so you bloody wankers in Europe.

Democrat goodies.
-While there was slavery in the United States, two groups had formed: pro-slavery and anti-slavery.

-The Republican Party- 1854, a group of Free soldiers, Northern Democrats, and anti-slavery Whigs met in Michigan and formed this party.

-Democrats were pro-slavery and wanted it throughout the US.

The Republicans wanted to keep slavery out of the Western territories. Abolitionists supported the Republican party, but they still were a minority. Republicans did not expect to end slavery in the South.

1856- Republican party chose John Charles Fremont as their candidate for president. He had never held office but he opposed the act of slavery.

Democratic party- Democrats chose James Buchanan as their candidate, he was a senator and a Secretary of state. People saw him as "Northern man with Southern Principles."

The election-

Buchanan won, the candidate for the Democrats. But the voting results alarmed the South. The Republican party had done really well. The Republican candidate John Charles Fremont, nearly won the election without hardly any votes from the Southern States. The South knew there influence was fading fast.

Africans were preferred over Indians as slaves. The stupid Colonists thought that the Africans didn't get as sick as the Indians therefore less would die. Come to find out, that the Africans got the same illnesses that the Indians did and died just as much.
http://www.northstonington.k12.ct.us/ms/slavery1.htm

Nice folk, buncha redneck wormy bastards.

Now what? Most of the african american population votes democrat.

What kind of horse shit deal is that?

Presently the democratic party is generally anti-christian, pro-gay/homosexual, support abortion, anti-death penalty, and all around anti-american. They try to persuade the minority groups that they are on their side.

SINCE WHEN?

Instead of spending money on National Security they would rather spend it on funding over seas abortions.

What about womens sufferage?
When Congress began to consider an amendment to the United States Constitution in 1918 to grant the vote to women, many women in North Carolina wrote to their state's representatives urging them to support it. However, only one congressman from North Carolina endorsed the proposed amendment. At home, those who supported universal suffrage tried to have both political parties include a plank to the effect in their platforms. The Republicans complied without opposition,but the Democrats declined to do so, maintaining that the issue was too divisive for the party to take a stand. Not surprisingly, in view of the Democrats' attitude, an attempt to obtain municipal suffrage for women failed in 1919. Three months after the General Assembly adjourned, however, the Congress submitted the text of a proposed amendment providing for women's suffrage.
http://www.ibiblio.org/uncpress/ncbooks/suffrage/sufferage.html

No go there also. Nice folk this Democratic party is! Do they really deserve the title Democratic?

More and more they are starting to look more like this party which is probably why the French are being such shitasses towards the Republican party.

banner.gif

http://sp-usa.org/

So from 1850 to 1950 a large amount of democrats still resisted women and african americans rights.

Hey ol man - A little basic information for you that could work wonders on the crap in your head if you pay attention.

The Democratic and Republican parties in 1856 and 1918 weren't anything like the ones we have today. For example Republicans in the late 1800's were directly opposed to the Klan, but today most Klan members are Republicans.

One of the biggest threats in recent times to American Freedom is the introduction by the current administration of Patriot Act 1 & 2. A true patriot would be appalled at the liberty that has been taken away from us by the republicans. It's all around anti-american.

flavio said:
The Democratic and Republican parties in 1856 and 1918 weren't anything like the ones we have today. For example Republicans in the late 1800's were directly opposed to the Klan, but today most Klan members are Republicans.

I suppose cause generally alot of the democratic party is anti-CHRISTian which the klan would not put up with one bit since that is their perversion of Christianity is their #1 focus. I am sure they are not happy about Bush's African American(AA) Republican nominees to Secretary of State and National Security Advisor. I guess the klan is one case of highly inappropriate religous extremism and they choose the lesser of two evils in their minds regarding Christianity which leaves the Republican party. Maybe Bush wanted to distance himself from the klan by appointing them, who knows? Maybe he is trying to win support from the AA community? Either way I think he chose the right people for the job regardless of their skin color and I hope it alienates those racist bigots that try to say they are republican. The way I see it they call themselves Christians too but truthfully they are far from it.

It would be funny to see how the klan voted regarding Powell if he ran for President;)

PuterTutor said:
So you have a problem with an organization that builds hospitals to provide care for children, huh?
No, if you CARE to read some of the Freemason books, you will see that what YOU see (the hospitals and stuff) is a front. You're talking about something you obviously haven't read about. I have not mentioned the first 32 degrees because they have no fucking clue what is going on at the 33rd degree. They're not interested in building hospitals and helping other people. Before you mouth off like that at least READ their teachings ok? :rolleyes: There is a significant difference between being a 4th level mason that donates to charities, help the poor, do volunteer work, and a 33rd degree Freemason that sits behind a desk and laughs at the useful idiots that are providing them with the ideal cover. My quarrel is with them, not the useful idiots up front (whose work and intentions may be honorable and something to admire).

EDIT: Removing the second part of the message. It is not worth it.

fuck both democrats and republicans i really dont give a shit for either.i vote democrat only cause i feel its the lesser of two evils. dont get me wrong i thought clinton was a great pres and all but as squiggy said i dont support everything hes done but i support him more than bush. i dont support any war at all democrat republican to me its about power and whatever else you can get. fuck that life is worth more to me. and that chicken is maiking em hungry. hmmm anyone thinking of chick-fil-A? maybe its a sign saying eat more cows. but ill go to KFC and eat more politic........ i mean chicken :D

Vote Libertarian then :D (and btw, KFC is like chicken and MSG... 90% of what you taste is just MSG, it is literally dripping in the stuff :sick: )

Jerrek said:
EDIT: Removing the second part of the message. It is not worth it.

Just wondering, are you going to start making this a habit, saying something then editing it out later. How lame.

It was a bit offensive Puter... Had I walked around the block before typing up a response I would never have typed it. And no one saw it anyways. :) While I disagree with you on many levels, I don't want to insult you.

Back