Peabody's Way Forward Machine (OTC in 2023)

fury

Administrator
Staff member
Rocking 3 mbit internet at home and LTE on my phone really whips the llama's ass. :beerbang:

Luis G

<i><b>Problemator</b></i>
Staff member
Still married, still 2 kids.

Internet speed: fiber optic at 50Mbps/20Mbps, though I used to have cable at 120Mbps/30Mbps

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
So when I read Miss Ann Thorpe’s comment about voice activated technology I chuckled, as I tell Google to turn on my TV, turn off the kitchen light, adjust the thermostat and find my keys. Knowing that she was probably making a tongue in cheek comment when she typed that 18 years ago.

Still no husband, still no kids. Got breast cancer and early menopause instead of kids...good times

freako104

Graduated college, trouble starting career, sister encouraged me to go back to school. So doing that. Also got new tattoos

Luis G

Staff member
So when I read Miss Ann Thorpe’s comment about voice activated technology I chuckled, as I tell Google to turn on my TV, turn off the kitchen light, adjust the thermostat and find my keys. Knowing that she was probably making a tongue in cheek comment when she typed that 18 years ago.

Still no husband, still no kids. Got breast cancer and early menopause instead of kids...good times
Wow, it really saddens me to hear that, how is the treatment going?

Luis G

Staff member
Graduated college, trouble starting career, sister encouraged me to go back to school. So doing that. Also got new tattoos

Out of curiosity, what career/degree did you have trouble with, and what are you studying atm?

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
Wow, it really saddens me to hear that, how is the treatment going?
Sorry I just posted that and then disappeared! I finished active treatment Dec 2021. Now no evidence of disease and back to work part time. I am doing well, although getting my strength and energy back is taking longer than I imagined.

Gato_Solo

Out-freaking-standing OTC member
I'm still working...still breathing...still married. I also have 2 grandchildren. Ages 3 and 1 1/2...only a couple more years until the noisy toys appear.