Pets and pet personalities

Yeah...you'd like Seven and Bishop until you tried picking them up...they don't lookit, but Seven weight about 21lbs and Bishop's carrying aroun 26lbs.

Neither one of them look fat to me....guess they're just jumbo jumbo kitties, huh? :D

They're muscular...Bishop's portly tho'...it's tough to tell with that pic, but Prof will tell you exactly how heavy they are...despite hating cats, he's actually picked up both of them...mostly to get them out of the way :)

Kids...well, yeah they kinda act like them sometimes. :)

Tarzan's a lunatic...I've been trying to get a decent pic of him on a window valence (sp?) or balancing on the edge of a chair, but the little furball keeps jumping off before I can get a shot.

The one on the door, he didn't have much choice...the towel on top of the door kept shifting on him and he couldn't get off without my help :)

Of course, i took pictures first. :)
:headbang:

I guess not.

Well, we took Mum's fleabag to the salon today. I think they gave us back the wrong dog.

Before:
[attachment]http://www.otcentral.com/forum/attachment.php?s=&postid=182104[/attachment]

You all have such great-looking pets!

Here's mine...Baxter@9 weeks, I think 1st day home

pup1.jpg

Slick was my cat...the youngest, and he died of a stroke on the bed, in front of me, the wife and my kid...just before Christmas.

I'll find a photo to post. (Norweigian Forest Cat) - kinda like a MaineCoon, but smaller

Oh man. That's rough. Only had one animal die while the kids have been around. They took it really well, but they weren't on the bed with it when it died. Sorry to hear it.

MrBishop said:
Professur said:
Not gonna post one of Slick?

Slick died before Christmas Prof.

The wife didn't tell ya?

Um, the wife did, you did (we talked the day after) and you posted that very fact as the first post in this thread.

What does that have to do with you posting his photo?

Back