Votes: 4 14.8%
  • peanut butter

Votes: 3 11.1%
  • oatmeal raisin

Votes: 2 7.4%
  • old fashioned sugar

Votes: 7 25.9%

• Total voters
besides my amusement, it will help me decide which ones to make during my annual christmas baking extravaganza. i want a variety of opinions.
ok buddy? :swing:

i'd have preferred plain oatmeal...so I went with classic choco-chip...I have a TollHouse recipe which is to DIE for :licklips:

oh shit for christmas?!

Pecan Balls and Shortbreads HAVE to be on that list!

i'll do pumpkin bread and maybe fudge.....and magic bars (graham cracker bottom, chocolate chips, pecans, and coconut, condensed milk?) they rock....i just need to whittle down the cookie list. :D

They're made out of sugar, butter and flour
You put 'em in the oven, 'bout a quarter-hour
But the thing that gives 'em their magic power
Are the chocolate chips insde.

Chocolate Chip Cookies, I gotta have more
You can bake 'em in the oven or buy 'em at the store
But whatever you do have 'em ready at the door
And I'll love you 'til I die.

--Bill Steele

tonks said:
i'll do pumpkin bread and maybe fudge.....and magic bars (graham cracker bottom, chocolate chips, pecans, and coconut, condensed milk?) they rock....i just need to whittle down the cookie list. :D
I voted chocolate chip - I love that classic! :licklips:
Another variety of chocolate chip cookie that I like are pecan chocolate chip cookies - double yum! :worship:

No offense intended Tonksy, my Tonky friend..the tonk meister, the tonkinator, tonkalonkadingdong, tinkywinky, tonkashnugen....

Special brownies....we all know special brownies are always a crowd pleaser....

All alone with 'sugar cookie' stand I. I really dig the super soft ones crusted with large sugar crystals... and as it just so happens... pretty much the only one I can eat.

unclehobart said:
All alone with 'sugar cookie' stand I. I really dig the super soft ones crusted with large sugar crystals... and as it just so happens... pretty much the only one I can eat.
not my recipe. calls for confectioners sugar (corn) and in addition to butter, crisco (soy)....sorry charlie.

Back