Votes: 4 14.8%
  • peanut butter

Votes: 3 11.1%
  • oatmeal raisin

Votes: 2 7.4%
  • old fashioned sugar

Votes: 7 25.9%

• Total voters
:sadhug: i swear you can't eat a thing. i can't imagine a life without chocolate...sometimes i just need it, you know? chocolate, i mean....yeah...chocolate :D

And they wonder why I go through suicidal depressions...

No chocolate and no vanilla extract make Homer something something...

classic cholate chip for me....but, hell, if someone's offering free cookies, I'll eat them no matter what kind they are

I can't get enough of the peanut butter/chocolate combination. So I guess it would be chocolate cookie with peanut butter chips or vice versa.

If I'm having chocolate chip, I only like the really good ones. Like Toll House. Or Famous Amos, or Entemann's. I generally don't like any others.

well, i just baked them all. i've been looking at cookies and football all day. almost done with the oatmeal ones :D tomorrow i may tackle the pumpkin bread.

unclehobart said:
Lets see... butter, flour, sugar in the raw, egg, real vanilla bean, pinch of baking soda... viola!
my sugar cookie recipe calls for confectioners sugar. i know i have another around here somewhere. no chocolate chips, huh?

I've yet to find chocloate chips that I can use. Read the label; if you see soya lecithin ... its rat poison to me.

Back