Votes: 4 14.8%
  • peanut butter

Votes: 3 11.1%
  • oatmeal raisin

Votes: 2 7.4%
  • old fashioned sugar

Votes: 7 25.9%

• Total voters
yeah, they are pretty good. i'm going to experiment with those new cinnamon chips...making more oatmeal cookies.

AlphaTroll said:
Hey, you know what I find bizarre about a lot of Americans I have met....they all seem to love eating raw (uncooked, whatever) cookie dough! What's up with that?

raw is the best way to go! i can sit there with one of those tubes of premade cookie dough and peel down the lable and just eat it like a banana till i pass out in a hypoglycemic extasy. :D

is it just me or does anyone else imagine the dude with the 'fro talking to them while they read thulsa's posts?

Thulsa Doom said:
raw is the best way to go! i can sit there with one of those tubes of premade cookie dough and peel down the lable and just eat it like a banana till i pass out in a hypoglycemic extasy. :D
Toxic overload is hyperglycemia

tonks said:
is it just me or does anyone else imagine the dude with the 'fro talking to them while they read thulsa's posts?

thats because the ladies man has his eye on you *wriggling eye brows* can you make the ladies man some Covossier cookies my dear?

unclehobart said:
Toxic overload is hyperglycemia

ok Im guessing you were one of those geeks who actually bragged about getting 10 right in the grammer quiz. :D

so then hypo is underload then? must not have been thinking straight after that second tube of dough.

Thulsa Doom said:
Oh yeah - I must admit I can make it through a good part of those tubes. I love premade cookie dough! :licklips:

i have a large tub of chocolate chip cookie dough in the freezer...maybe i'll make some cookies tomorrow...

A great big sugar cookie with a nice cup of hot tea-mmmmmm.

*poke* I love your conscience Kat..... :wink2:

Back