Votes: 4 14.8%
  • peanut butter

Votes: 3 11.1%
  • oatmeal raisin

Votes: 2 7.4%
  • old fashioned sugar

Votes: 7 25.9%

• Total voters
Thats why I usually default to being my own chef 98% of the time. I hate to be such a bother for my friends and family. I get embarassed when I am told that the menu for feeding 16 people has been tinkered with just to suit me as an individual. I don't like to be a bother. I can fend for myself... and usually do.

My dad keeps one entire cabinet beside the stove stuffed with base ingredients that are approved for my use. My friend Todd makes BBQ sauces and whatnot by the gallon for me so that I do not miss out on lifes little pleasures.

unclehobart said:
Thats why I usually default to being my own chef 98% of the time. I hate to be such a bother for my friends and family. I get embarassed when I am told that the menu for feeding 16 people has been tinkered with just to suit me as an individual. I don't like to be a bother. I can fend for myself... and usually do.

My dad keeps one entire cabinet beside the stove stuffed with base ingredients that are approved for my use. My friend Todd makes BBQ sauces and whatnot by the gallon for me so that I do not miss out on lifes little pleasures.
i was joking.

Breyers and Hagen Dazs vanilla are the only two that I've found to date. 99% of the market uses corn syrup. Cones? ... I shudder to think that one might exist out there for me.

unclehobart said:
Breyers and Hagen Dazs vanilla are the only two that I've found to date. 99% of the market uses corn syrup. Cones? ... I shudder to think that one might exist out there for me.
breyers french vanilla is divine. at least you can have that.

unclehobart said:
Is that the one where its just regular vanilla with some egg yolk whipped in?
um....maybe. uses real vanilla bean. scrummy stuff. always get it for ontop of my cobbler. i make a mean cobbler.

Mmmm........

Fresh cream,evap skim milk,fresh milk,sugar,Frozen egg yolk,,Natural vanilla flavout,pure ground vanilla beans,*may containtraces of peanuts and/or other nuts

tonks said:
um....maybe. uses real vanilla bean. scrummy stuff. always get it for ontop of my cobbler. i make a mean cobbler.
Lemme guess... the cobbler is probably off limits to me.

unclehobart said:
Lemme guess... the cobbler is probably off limits to me.
um....unless there is something in the fruit, no....wintertime calls for canned fruit....just flour, sugar, butter, soda, cinnamon, fruit.

Hey, you know what I find bizarre about a lot of Americans I have met....they all seem to love eating raw (uncooked, whatever) cookie dough! What's up with that?

AlphaTroll said:
Hey, you know what I find bizarre about a lot of Americans I have met....they all seem to love eating raw (uncooked, whatever) cookie dough! What's up with that?
We like to whip it into our ice cream as well. Yanks are a yobby bunch of pooftas, no?

Chocolate Chip here for me, I've been known to beg for them, lay on the kitchen floor and scream for them, and even do some embarrassing stuff for them.

Raw cookie dough, Oh yeah, I love the stuff, I could sit down with the bowl and a spoon if the wife would let me.

i completely forgot the butterscotch brownies....luckily my husband didn't....sent him to the store for cinnamon chips and he got butterscotch as well....more baking for me......cinderella, cinderella.

Back