Place Your Bets - Bish v.3

Guess the Gender and Year of Birth

• Total voters

MrBishop

Ok...so we just did the first ultrasound this morning, wish JAG as a witness. He thought that it was very 'shiny'..his favorite word now :)

Approx. delivery date: December 30th.

So... place your bets re: gender and date/time of delivery.

First picture
smile.gif

Look s/he is smiling
biggrin.gif

It's hard to tell what you'll be having. I'll have a better idea when I see your wife. In any case, whether it's a boy or a girl, as long as the baby is healthy is all I wish for you guys!

MrBishop said:
She's carrying low, if that helps any.

Thanks for the good wishes. :D

If she's carrying low it's one thing, but is her stomach all up front and pointed or is she rounded from the sides to the front?

Your welcome!

Mare said:
Need alittle info first Bish.......how much did your son weigh?
7lb 14oz - 21" Born 'on time' give or take 2 days, but the midwife says that he looked like he was about 1 week more developed than a standard 40-wk baby. :shrug:

He came within 1 1/2 hours after MrsBish was told that she was in labour. About 3 hours after what she thought were more braxton-hicks contractions.

*That part worries me...fast 1st baby might equal faster 2nd baby..and 1 1/2 hours is pretty damn fast!

Posting pictures of my wife's belly and butt on the internet? Hmmm...lemme think...

ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR GOURD!!!

:behead:
umh...no.

She thinks that its a girl this time. Shame that I can't vote twice. :)

MrBishop said:
*That part worries me...fast 1st baby might equal faster 2nd baby..and 1 1/2 hours is pretty damn fast!

My girlfriend had no problems with her first two. They went quite quickly, with her third though, she was in labor from 7:30am and finally delivered at almost 6:30pm.

k...is she a beach ball or a wide load? (and don't show her this thread if you know what's good for you :lloyd:)

Leslie said:
k...is she a beach ball or a wide load? (and don't show her this thread if you know what's good for you :lloyd:)
Still a bit early 17weeks... so far, more wide than out.

2006 would be nice...the GVT is adding 3 months to maternity leave in '06 .

MrsBish is hoping for those extra 3 months...then again, which mother wouldn't :D

Update for those betting.

The new estimated date of arrival is December 28th (The Day of the Innocent). She's still more wide than out, and carrying lower than Bishjr.

In Spain, the traditional Christmas celebrations start in the noche buena (or Christmas Eve) with a traditional family dinner. Although the dinner often varies in content - the traditional Christmas sweets do not: Polvorones - sandy sweet almond biscuits and Turron, bars of chocolate, almonds and many other flavours are being served traditionally during the Christmas period. On the 28th of December is the day of the "Innocent Saints" - a kind of April's Fools Day over the Christmas period. And finally on the 6th of January the waiting for the presents is over: The three kings bring the Christmas presents.
Maybe s/he will fool everyone :)

Back