Place Your Bets - Bish v.3

Guess the Gender and Year of Birth

• Total voters
If he's born disabled, don't name him Cain. On second thought, do name him Cain, because he's not able.

har har. :D

Well...MrsBish is nauseous. Might happen earlier than we expected.

Today's her last day of work. Hopefully, she'll have a few days off to recover before the next 'work' starts :)

... more signs and portents that we might not make it to Christmas. Anyone left over to vote on the gender?

If it's born on Christmas and it's a girl you gotta go with Noel....pronounced no-ell...none of this knoll shit.
And Good Luck!

Noelle would be more phonetic but I like the traditional spelling.
Have you thought about naming the baby after someone? An author or composer? Wolfgang Amadeus Gendron? .....Maybe not.

tonksy said:
Noelle would be more phonetic but I like the traditional spelling.
Have you thought about naming the baby after someone? An author or composer? Wolfgang Amadeus Gendron? .....Maybe not.

Amadei? :evilcool:

I've always loved the name Emma for a girl. For a boy, Joshua or Jacob were also favorites. My friend named his son Grayson which I thought was cool and another friend named her daughter Ripley.

Good luck to you both, I hope everything goes really smoothly for you!

greenfreak said:
I've always loved the name Emma for a girl. For a boy, Joshua or Jacob were also favorites. My friend named his son Grayson which I thought was cool and another friend named her daughter Ripley.

Fan of the movie Alien?

greenfreak said:

KEWL.......My granddaughter is EMMA and my son's middle name is JOSHUA. I've always loved Jacob and Rebecca.

I have to ask her again what was the inspiration for the name. She told me but I forgot. She's in the next room so it shouldn't be too hard to find out.

When I was playing the Sims a lot, my main sims were Emma and Jake and they had a daughter named Tulip. :D

/me has 2 new family editions, my great niece and nephew, Hannah and Bradley.

Hanna was born 2 weeks before Bradley, who was 4 weeks premature. They are now 8 weeks and 6 weeks old. Now "Granny" has gone all gaagaa over them, they are sooooooooo cute.

I bought them both an activity arch and play mat for christmas. :D

I predict Bish v3 will be born exactly at midnight on 31st Dec and will be a girl. Start picking new names Bish...

Back