Place Your Bets - Bish v.3

Guess the Gender and Year of Birth

• Total voters
Girl, Dec 23rd in the afternoon.

7lbs, 2 ounces.
Christmas baby! My brother hated that he was born on Christmas. Less presents, less attention. :D

I was born 12 days before Christmas and though almost everyone I have ever met has thought that I PROLLY got less presents because of it that is simply not true. I always received the same scale of birthday gift as my brother whose birthday is in October and we always received the same scale of Christmas gifts too...

so far, everyone has made a point of giving Zach (Dec 23) seperate gifts for his birthday and Christmas.

Remembering the birthday at all on the other hand is iffy.

Leslie said:
so far, everyone has made a point of giving Zach (Dec 23) seperate gifts for his birthday and Christmas.

Remembering the birthday at all on the other hand is iffy.

I had one person, one time, comtemplate giving me a joint gift...my best friend in highschool once thought about buying me a uber cool phone for my room but she could only afford it if it was joint...and in the end she decided that two seperate gifts were better :) In that situation though I wouldn't mind...what would be uncool is if someone whose birthday is close to christmas got something for "birthday AND christmas" and their sibling whose birthday is in like june and got a gift for that got something along the same lines just for christmas.

MrBishop said:
First picture
smile.gif

Look s/he is smiling
biggrin.gif

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW! :D

By my best estimates...right around April 6th. ( I actually used Spot's Birthday calculator). Closer estimates would be difficult...I don't keep track :)

She had just turned 34 less than 1 week earlier.

Definitely a girl.
(or boy)
Will be born in December
(or January)

hee.. kiddin'... Girl - January 4

HomeLAN said:
If you do it right, you're both fuckers. Fuckee implies passive.
So...we're both fucked and Bishjr(s) is a result of that? ;)

I just think of it like passing on a sexually-transmitted and fatal condition ... Life!

OK...exactly 1 month left until ETA v3 :D

The baby still hasn't turned yet and we're setting up appointments to help do just that. We obviously don't want a breech birth and eventually the kid's going to run out of room to manoever.

Trying out the short list for boys names, just in case.

Lucius
Lucas
Damian
Cain
Gabriel
Mateo
Mitxel (Mitchell)
Isaac
...those are the ones that I remember off the top of my head...the list has about 5 more names.

Back