Playroom

Luis G

<i><b>Problemator</b></i>
Staff member
tonksy said:
As I have mentioned previously, we are renovating the downstairs guest room into a playroom for the girl's. Partly because it's a way to use the space and partly because I am so sick of toys everywhere...anyway, the painting has begun! Thanks to Starya for planting the idea in my noggin, the girl's now have a 4' X 10 ' blackboard painted directly on the wall.
Next comes taping off stripes so that we can paint the rest of the room!
Then we will attach 2 metal soap trays to the wall to hold chalk, 1 at either end.
I ordered some Disney Princess valances off ebay to hang above the windows, they should be here in a few days.
Tomorrow a subdivision near us is having their annual collective yard sale and I am hoping to score some shelves for books and maybe a few more bins for toys.
Then we'll move in the dollhouses, their table and chairs, and toy boxes and it should look great!
Here is a before pic and a pic of the blackboard:

Wow, a whole room just for toys. Awesome.

unclehobart

A few more teaser shots for you all. Tis the result of about 9.5 hours of 2 people trying to jockey around each other with multiple colors and multiple coats.

Professur

attachment.php

That is really hard on the eyes. What's the dangly thing top-middle of the pic?

tonksy

Also, we picked up a border to go around the top of the walls and cover the old border that wasn't budging. I'm painting furniture this morning.

Inkara1

Professur said:
Our price has more in common with a fucking gazelle.

This was the pun, unless you removed something when you edited the post a few hours after posting it.

Inkara1

You only asked me what the pun was, so I showed you. I guess I shouldn't have taken you literally.

HomeLAN

Ya know, when one person thinks one thing, and 125 think the polar opposite, it's really improbable that the 125 are the ones who "suck".

Inkara1

I'd figured there were two possibilities: 1. The "fucking" was used for emphasis, meaning your prices zoom along while ours creep, or 2. the "fucking" was literal, meaning they move back and forth really fast. Neither possiblity was particularly punny.