Playroom

simplyred

Gato_Solo said:
Sounds like a swabbie, alright. :rofl4: Keep him away from strong drink, and he may recover...:rofl4:

Now that I got...har har har...I'll learn to watch my wording...

Prof, it isn't that we suck. it just wasn't all that. :D

T, The room is really coming along! I like it!

tonksy

Fluer? Yeah! Goes on really easy too! You can also use the paint for table tops or planting pots so that you can label them. A bevy of uses!

We just got back from a thrift store, scored a new Little Tykes toy box to go in the room. I need a wall mountable hat rack and some shelves for books.

Inkara1

Professur said:
GAZ-ELLE!!!! GAS.

See, proper pun etiquette requires that either the word have the actual other wod inside of it, or dashes be used in order to put the other word in it. Gas-undheit... gas-elle... Sunoco 260: It's a gas! etc.

Professur

Inkara1 said:
See, proper pun etiquette requires that either the word have the actual other wod inside of it, or dashes be used in order to put the other word in it. Gas-undheit... gas-elle... Sunoco 260: It's a gas! etc.

But in French .... it does. Gas is spelled Gaz here.

Luis G

<i><b>Problemator</b></i>
Staff member
In just 5 minutes the toys will be spread all over the room, and you shall never see it as organized as in those pics.

Great job :D

unclehobart

I don't give a hoot in hell if they mess it up... at least it will be contained in a room and not scattered all over the stairs and the front half of the house.

tonksy

The big center table is Polly Pocket central. Hopefully this will help to keep their tiny clothes in one general area.

simplyred

I bought big rubbermaid tubs thinking that would help the toy explosions. Instead now when it is clean up time EVERYTHING goes in them. So, nothing is organized between small McDonald toys, barbie shoes, and crayons. One big room is the only way to do it! I think it's great! I LOVE the big color painted squares on the wall. You MUST be exhausted.

Dave

wow. that came out very nice. good work.
do the girls even come out of there now?

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
Dave said:
wow. that came out very nice. good work.
do the girls even come out of there now?

They haven't seen it yet...they're with Slim and Red right now.