positive moves on immigration

2minkey

bootlicker
sanjay is gonna own your ass. but on the bright side maybe he will teach you how to better conduct a gang rape.

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
There is no bill. There are only bipartis...oh bullshit, Democrat, talking points.

Reagan okayed a couple million. This'll do, what, 14 million/

Winky

Spot on Gonz just more Demonrat bullcrap
They don't just want to legalize the 14 to 20 million already here but
to make any stupid third world slug eligible to vote for them.

No Minx, sanjay the rat eater can damn well stay in his 3rd world cesspool and die!

Winky

This crap about Americans not being able to do stuff for Micro$oft is all just commie propaganda and you know it.
illiterate illegal alien beaners aren't going to get jobs in Redmond and you know that too!

catocom

It'll be just like When Regan tried it.
Nobody has said Who is going to decide When the border is Secure, so the rest of any bill can be implemented.
Just because all the proposed 'deterrents' are in place, doesn't mean it's secured.
We've been watching them with severance for years now, with NO enforcement.
They said they were going to stop "catch and release", well they did.
Now it's not even "catch".

2minkey

bootlicker
the border is never secure. only a moron would try to lock it down. it will cost too much money, and work against market principles.

you fasco-syndicalist fags sure hate them beaners though HA HA HA... free competition ain't good when you're barely a lick up from jose huh?

and winky, i am sorry to inform you of this, but there is a serious lack of high-level technical talent among you crackers. not that i would have any insight into what happens in redmond. or mumbai. or grad schools that teach that kind of thing.

aw mom but what about the good old days when a dull white guy could barely escape high school, get an overpaid, union or quasi-union subsidized job, buy a house, and support a family?

Winky

" lack of high-level technical talent" fucking left-wing bullshit propaganda
(and you don't know it?)

catocom

If you are referring to me as hating someone, you are sadly mistaken.
You should know my stance on that after all these (now) years.
I don't hate anyone. I hate some of the things they do, and if I know someone
long enough for them to establish a "track record" I may or may not
hang with them, or talk much to them.
You know I'm a percentages guy.
BUT......
whether it be immigration, gun control, or and other law.....
I have a big peeve with it not being applied the same for everyone.

Like I've ALWAYS said....
I can be friends with anyone (that acts right).
and by acts right doesn't always necessarily mean "law abiding", depending on the laws.
I'm Christian, and I believe one should treat people the way they want to be treated themselves.
Certain laws HAVE to be enforced though, across the board.

So please do go getting all "high and mighty" on me about bigotry.

Winky

so goat fuckers that chop little girls labias off and pray towards Mecca 5 times a day would fit right in your neighborhood Cato?

2minkey

bootlicker
If you are referring to me as hating someone, you are sadly mistaken.

So please do go getting all "high and mighty" on me about bigotry.

dude you really need to stop being so hypersensitive... and learn to understand tone and voicing. when someone uses HA HA HA in a post it generally means they are being silly. i don't think you are a fasco-syndicalist either. or a fag. but obviously gonz is the former and winky the latter. HA HA HA.

but as a white male and descendant of plantation owners in south central georgia i find this "peckerwood" shit to be racist and unbecoming. please forward your formal apologies to my lawyer.

catocom

dude you really need to stop being so hypersensitive... and learn to understand tone and voicing. when someone uses HA HA HA in a post it generally means they are being silly. i don't think you are a fasco-syndicalist either. or a fag. but obviously gonz is the former and winky the latter. HA HA HA.

but as a white male and descendant of plantation owners in south central georgia i find this "peckerwood" shit to be racist and unbecoming. please forward your formal apologies to my lawyer.
ok
cut me some slack.
I'm mostly white, so I'm a little sensitive to being thrown in with a group thing.