positive moves on immigration

catocom

yeah, it's amazing how just since Obama got elected, how quick some
are to play the racist card.
lol, you should see me after I've been in the sun working in the garden.
I turn as red as a crayon.

2minkey

bootlicker
yeah my great grandpappy used to talk about the nigras. he didn't mean no harm by it, that's just what he called 'em. sorta different from white trash in some ways, but pretty much the same overall.

Winky

fuck that
they are 'African-Americans'
or blacks?
used to be 'Afro-Americans'
what was it prior to that? Negros?
well ain't they 'come a long way baby'?

Whoa dude WTF is that on her head?

a1ken5.jpg

jimpeel

If they keep making more and more Mexicans citizens they will soon have enough to get a vote to cede California back to Mexico. That is, after all, the goal of the Mexicans. Read up on Aztlan, La Raza, and Mecha.

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
We one made it to Mexico City. We took the best part & left the rest to them

Gato_Solo

Out-freaking-standing OTC member
:yawn: Winky looks to be on yet another racist tirade. Poor thing. I wonder if he can still be taught that its not the color of the skin, but the content of the character...Nah.

Anywho...we can secure the border between N and S Korea fairly well. Now Minkey can go on his tirade on military spending and posting guards with automatic weapons. ;)

2minkey

bootlicker
Now Minkey can go on his tirade on military spending.

it's only the dumb military spending that i don't like. if it's for bullets and bombs to nix real dickheads, that's cool. if it's for something that has little to do with our safety, or in fact reduces our safety, then it's tirade time.

you should check out gotholic's recent posts on military folk. very enlightening.

Winky

well my little friend you see it goes like this...
On an individual basis yeah I judge another human being on their characters content
but on a larger scale ignoring reality and history would be plain stupid

as a whole white folks are just plain better
I didn't make the world that way it just is