positive moves on immigration

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
That it doesn't matter what you do for a living,
we can't take everyone

2minkey

bootlicker
wow, that was nothing other than screamingly apparent from your previous post. o_O

and you are dead wrong. we need all the high-caliber talent we can get when we've turned into a lazy, complacent nation of whiners and occupiers.

obviously anyone appearing to be virulently ill or not meeting the right technical qualifications will be turned away.

taken a step further, why not start expelling the least ambitious, er, no, least innovative, in US society, regardless of citizenship?

let's be practical. it's the american way. we all want a vigorous economy. let's slough off the dead skin.

Winky

we are in a depression and bankrupt
slam the borders shut and deport them 20 million beaners
end all the entitlements
that's just for starters mofo
I'm sick and tired of these people that say:
"oh we can't so that"
Do you think Hitler, Stalin or Mao had that problem?
Hell no they herded them kinda people into a camp
or shot em where they stood

Winky

we don't need no steenkin' immigrants with millions of real Americans currently out of work
but the commies do need them to cement their hold on power so open the floodgates!

Winky

oqaxl3.jpg

2minkey

bootlicker
i realize it is hard to face that you are in fact a son of the soil, with all the ayn rand shit... but then her shit largely appeals to high-school aged boys or their developmental equivalent...

Gato_Solo

Out-freaking-standing OTC member
well my little friend you see it goes like this...
On an individual basis yeah I judge another human being on their characters content
but on a larger scale ignoring reality and history would be plain stupid

as a whole white folks are just plain better
I didn't make the world that way it just is

Says the guy using a computer invented by a black man, getting drinks from a refrigerator invented by a black man...You're wrong Winky. No race is better than any other. Individuals may exel, or fail, but races are even when it comes to the 'greatness' you refer to. Frankly, I'm tired of proving you wrong, and would prefer if you'd just go away, but that ain't gonna happen.

2minkey

bootlicker
gato you might as well give up on trying to make a rational argument to him.

regardless of your counterexamples, whites have clearly dominated the most recent historical period.

i view that dominance as historically arbitrary. it's worthy of investigation in terms of understanding how culture relates to economics, but ultimately just a bunch of shit that happened to happen.

but that view requires a sense of relativism.

like, hey, pretty soon the chinks are gonna rule the place. and after that, them [black, aboriginal, turkic, amerind, whatever] fuckers could rise and rule the world. well, not really. the world will be post-racial soon enough. the friendly UN chaperone fellow will stamp an ISO-TSx37.07-d specification-approved multidimensional social class identifier bar code on your forehead, then you will follow the appropriate set of instructions until you die. deviance will result in a meeting with big john, king of the plookers. now most of us here today will get 'grandfathered' stamps (as a reward for not conducting armed insurrection) that let us live our lives out in horrible, threatening freedom. but later generations... well, kids today... they're fucked...

but the prevailing view here seems to be that relativism is for pansies and commies.

so it's your balls on a plate or winky is correct.

Winky

oh yes my winky is correct alright
and you'd better be thanking your lucky stars for white guilt baby

2minkey

bootlicker
can't say i've had a hard time in life being blue-blond. can't say i feel bad about it either. shit my workplace is so blue-eyed whitey it's laughable. might be nice to have some hot asian chicks around, but i ain't complaining.

2minkey

bootlicker
yeah um white people have killed more than anybody else dude. how do you think "dominance" plays out? and the prince of peace is our savior. ROFL.

blacks killing people is often random-ish and/or petty and stupid. why? i'm not sure, but i would suspect it would have something to do with the influence of southern culture, where dipshits yell "git off mah land" and still practice honor killings.

3qca9l.jpg

whites killing people is often mechanized and extensive.

0902dp_01_z+m1_abrams_tank+right_front_angle.jpg