Pot is Harmless

Well said.

I never endorsed over consuming anything.

My entire point is, an illegal substance is an illegal substance, and it is such for reasons. Until such time as I am told that marijuana is no longer illegal to possess, I plan to continue filling up the jail if that's what it takes. My local judge agrees wholeheartedly with the stance, and law abiding community members I speak to tell me without exception that they wish more people would take that stance. That tells me all I need to know.

As I said earlier, there are worse things than sitting around your residence and smoking pot. See the news story at the top of this thread for an example. Still, illegal means illegal means jail means criminal. Advocating for the public to turn a blind eye to an illegal activity just because that person enjoys the activity is juvenile. It would be like me asking my neighbors to let it slide while I beat my wife in the front yard. (Hell, my neighbors might even do that...lol) It's wrong to do it, therefore if you choose to do it don't be surprised if others object.

abooja said:
Thank you. We have come a long way in our relationship, haven't we? :toast:

Yes you 2 have. Let's just not bring up a certain number *cough* 8 *cough*
and I think things will stay on track. :D

AllEars' said:
Yes you 2 have. Let's just not bring up a certain number *cough* 8 *cough*
and I think things will stay on track. :D

And who doesn't like "The Intimidator"...:D Since I don't know, please don't tell me, okay? :grinno:

Professur said:
*cough*3*cough*

Yeah, yeah...I know about the ambiguously Californian known as JG, and his running 'feud' with DE. I also know about how marketing can buy you almost everything. However, that's not why I typed all that in. I intentionally confused the numbers to keep off everybody's bad side...and now, in order to save face, I must 'out' myself. You're right...you did date her...:p

Gato_Solo said:
Yeah, yeah...I know about the ambiguously Californian known as JG, and his running 'feud' with DE. I also know about how marketing can buy you almost everything. However, that's not why I typed all that in. I intentionally confused the numbers to keep off everybody's bad side...and now, in order to save face, I must 'out' myself. You're right...you did date her...:p
Jeff Gordon never had a running fued with Dale Earnhardt, you goofball. :lol2:

You sure you don't smoke pot? :p

abooja said:
Jeff Gordon never had a running fued with Dale Earnhardt, you goofball. :lol2:

You sure you don't smoke pot? :p

Got your attention, didn't it? :brow: Logistics is tactical in nature. Misdirection is the only way, though, cause when you don't have bullets, you've gotta have balls. ;)

Gato_Solo said:
Who...me? :grinno: I like Sterling Marlin...whenever I get around to watching, anyway...
Thanks Gato, you just prompted a memory.

Boo, this was the car I told you about that I had a picture of me with. That my nascar friend took me to; to try to snag me into liking racing. :) Sterling Marlin's Kodak Ford. I had completely forgotten the name, or the car.

Back