potential pedophile playground

Starya said:
Well, I personally never have, and never will consider transvestites deviants, so I'm not even gonna bother going into that debate.
see. :D ..(prof)

Things just haven't been the same since the "Rocky horror picture show" :alienhuh:

Y'know ... I used to work in the hospitality industry. This extra toilet is gonna eat up square feet of floor, that will no longer be productive. That's lost revenue. And it implies that TVs will suddenly attend places they didn't before. Um, frankly, that's bullshit. If they weren't attending these places already ... there's wouldn't be an issue. And I don't know how much you know about industrial/commercial renovation, but the investment of this, compared to the return is fractional at best. They'll be lucky to see any return within 5 years ... if at all.

The simple end for this is simple. Anyone who wants TV clients, built yourself a third crapper. Limitted availability will funnel that increased revenue (which I don't believe exists to start with) into a few establishments and allow them to pay off that investment. Requiring every shop, restaurant, bar, mall, and movie threater to do it will only serve one purpose. Increased sales for construction.

Someone might want to check and see if the new mayor has stocks in plumbing supply.

Starya said:
Well, I personally never have, and never will consider transvestites deviants, so I'm not even gonna bother going into that debate.

Yesterday's deviant, today's norm. Point proven, thank you.

Starya said:
Ah, so then you are talking kids who are old enough to go to the mall etc alone? I mean, since they obviously are not under a parents supervision. Well in that case, my kid is old enough to do that, and if there was a third bathroom he'd be free to use it.

like you have never seen 10 year old kids at the mall without parents? 13 year olds at a restaurant going to the restroom alone? come on, use your brain. pedophile. that does not mean age 6 and under.

and you can raise your kid/s as you like. mine will use the gender specific shitter or wish she had.

I sure as hell don't want some guy dressed as a goil sharing the restroom with me,

I'd much rather he was in the other one with your Wife\Sister\Mom or better yet Daughter!

Winky said:
I sure as hell don't want some guy dressed as a guy sharing the restroom with me,

I'd much rather he was in the other one with your Wife\Sister\Mom or better yet Daughter!
You have a problem with guys dressed as guys? I thought you'd be tolerant of that even if it's not your thing.

MrBishop said:
unisex bathrooms

Look, I don't wanna hear wimmins pissin' & moaning about putting the lid up or down in public. :rolleyes:

Starya said:
Well, I personally never have, and never will consider transvestites deviants,

Proving Profs point

AT said:
Let's make a pole to slide down

Up & down, up and down ;)

Boy, I had an exciting day today. I've been out flying, and on my way home I went to use the bathroom at the airport. I followed the signs to a small hallway, passed by a handicap bathroom marked "handicapped only" (fair enough, no need to occupy that one), then there was the men's room - m'kay, not for me. And yay, the ladies room. Not feeling very ladylike, but it'll do. :lloyd: Then I notice yet another door. What on earth am I seeing? A door marked with both a woman and a man? Investigation needed! Pee first!

Anyways, after using the facilities in the ladies room with four stalls, I peeked into the unisex bathroom. A toilet and a sink. In other words, a one person bathroom. Guess kids using that one won't have to worry much 'bout stalkers, ain't that nice?

Oh well, just had to share the story about Staryas day out. :p

Those are obviously put in for familys travelling with infants or small kids. Have some 6'3" drag queen walk out of it & you'll see a bunch of instantly alert folks.

Gonz said:
Those are obviously put in for familys travelling with infants or small kids. Have some 6'3" drag queen walk out of it & you'll see a bunch of instantly alert folks.
Gee, then why was there a nursing room right next to it? ;) It was a bathroom, Gonz. A small bathroom. And although folks might trow glances at a 6'3" drag queen walking out of it, it would not be because of what door they came through.

Starya said:
Boy, I had an exciting day today. I've been out flying, and on my way home I went to use the bathroom at the airport. I followed the signs to a small hallway, passed by a handicap bathroom marked "handicapped only" (fair enough, no need to occupy that one), then there was the men's room - m'kay, not for me. And yay, the ladies room. Not feeling very ladylike, but it'll do. :lloyd: Then I notice yet another door. What on earth am I seeing? A door marked with both a woman and a man? Investigation needed! Pee first!

Anyways, after using the facilities in the ladies room with four stalls, I peeked into the unisex bathroom. A toilet and a sink. In other words, a one person bathroom. Guess kids using that one won't have to worry much 'bout stalkers, ain't that nice?

Oh well, just had to share the story about Staryas day out. :p

Out flying? do tell, please.

As for the toilet, lots of places with bulk toilets have singles set aside too. Airports in particular, since many foreigners have some difficulty with western toilets. Some folk are pee-shy. Some folks have rotten guts and use a single so save the rest of us from it. That was never the issue.

But none-the-less, it is a unisex bathroom, hence anyone can use it not having to worry about upsetting anyone based on how they choose to dress. Bloody marvellous.

It'll be okay. Soon, they'll demand private homeowners install seperate privys, for the sake of guests, doncha know.

Starya said:
But none-the-less, it is a unisex bathroom, hence anyone can use it not having to worry about upsetting anyone based on how they choose to dress. Bloody marvellous.

and I'm fairly certain that it wasn't added on later, installed for cross-dressers convience, or legislated in any way beyond building code.

Back