Precocious Puberty

MrBishop said:
My kid's all of 2 years old, and my oldest Goddaughter is about 9. I'm still learning...but the point is not the exact description of the term, but the effect on the parents and the adults around them. Thanks for the correction.
Yeah, in some cases it's extremely worrying. :(

Ahhh, the transient bloom from rosebud to womanhood.

Being the father of 5 daughters, I have concerns for their well-being, but I don’t worry about the philanthropy of my daughters towards young boys.

I have a thirteen and a soon to be to be twelve year old. All those years of making time to spend with them, one-to-one and as a family unit, has paid off during this time change for them.

I have confidence in my daughters to do the right thing when the time comes. They have the esteem and strength to protect themselves from the intentions of young boys.

The coping skills and values of a child are the results of the parent’s effort to teach them those skills and values.

We, my wife and I, made the sacrifice to have one of us at home with each of children for the first 16-18 months of their lives; after all they are our children.

My daughters have the social skills, personal fortitude, and relationship with us to go untouched until their ready to exercise their “choice” of what a woman can do with her body.

BeardofPants said:
Yeah, I started young, and it sucked ass. :( I got my period at 11, boobs at 9. I remember doing a cross country run when I was 10, and some guy was like, wow, your boobs REALLY bounce, don't they?? :grumpy:

Do they still bounce, or has gravity done mean things to you. :angel:

Hm. My son is 10, and just had to show me that he was getting hair. No, not on his chin. No, not the armpit. The chest? Nope.

Well, it wasn't much, but it was noticable. And he was ever so proud...

Starya said:
Hm. My son is 10, and just had to show me that he was getting hair. No, not on his chin. No, not the armpit. The chest? Nope.

Well, it wasn't much, but it was noticable. And he was ever so proud...
Kids are a joy, aren't they? :rofl4:

ResearchMonkey said:
Being the father of 5 daughters, I have concerns for their well-being, but I don’t worry about the philanthropy of my daughters towards young boys.
My son has four girls. Oldest is nine.

BeardofPants said:
Sway, bounce. Same dif. :p

No, no, no. Bouncing is a slight up-down movement. Swaying is a side-to-side movement. If you're swaying then you were much too large to begin with.

Back