Precocious Puberty

She's 9. And she want's me to get the stuff together so she can try waxing. I noticed on the weekend that she's wayyyyyyy to close genetically to me. She's even got my hairy hobbit feet. I'm gonna wind up waxing her toes, I just know it.

Starya said:
Hm. My son is 10, and just had to show me that he was getting hair. No, not on his chin. No, not the armpit. The chest? Nope.

Well, it wasn't much, but it was noticable. And he was ever so proud...
He is now 11, and no longer just starting to get hair. :alienhuh:

The belt for his bathrobe went missing. I think I'm getting him a new one. For the sake of my own sanity. o_O

Why? If his nudity doesn't bother him, why should it bother you? I mean, it's not like it's anything you haven't seen before.

Professur said:
She's 9. And she want's me to get the stuff together so she can try waxing. I noticed on the weekend that she's wayyyyyyy to close genetically to me. She's even got my hairy hobbit feet. I'm gonna wind up waxing her toes, I just know it.

It's good that you have such a fantastic relationship with her that she feels comfortable talking to you and not only her mom about this kind of thing. :)

Nixy said:
It's good that you have such a fantastic relationship with her that she feels comfortable talking to you and not only her mom about this kind of thing. :)

Well, you're half right. She doesn't talk to her mom about this kind of thing. V3.0 is following in her footsteps. He'll wait bleeding for me to come home and put a bandaid on him. Or Grandma. but not the missus.

Oh, nudity doesn't bother me. (It doesn't seem to bother him either, as I've never heard comments on my belt being missing..) It's just hard to think of him as "my little boy" with all that fur on him. Bad enough he's almost as tall as me. :mope:

(Ok, secretly I love that he's growing up. But damn. I had to show ID to prove I was over 18 recently. Will I end up getting "cradle-robber" thrown after me when we walk around town?)

The missus got carded when we were in Georgia. She was paying for the groceries, which included my case of beer. We've got three kids, including a nine year old, bouncing around the basket. Grizzled old me pushing. I'm not entirely sure I want to know what the cashier thought our relationship was. Cradlerobber would probably be generous by comparison.

Professur said:
Well, you're half right. She doesn't talk to her mom about this kind of thing. V3.0 is following in her footsteps. He'll wait bleeding for me to come home and put a bandaid on him. Or Grandma. but not the missus.

Really? Do you know why that is??

So, did you have to take her to buy the bra?

Professur said:
We made it a family outing.

Good idea :)

I was nine too btw...I got teased by some of the other girls infact one of them even called it "unnecessary" that hurt but I soon figured out she was a jealous bitch and that my mother had been a female human for much longer than her and knew better if it was necessary or not :)

Well, it's white, with metallic red hearts. She doesn't need it, but they're called training bras for a reason, and it's not because they train your boobs.

Ah yes, the first bra.. My very first bra was the kind that you could flip open on the cup, with the purpose of breastfeeding.. :p

Professur said:
Well, it's white, with metallic red hearts. She doesn't need it, but they're called training bras for a reason, and it's not because they train your boobs.

:)

Back