Prof's tattoo

20060430_Mushroom_sm.png

:trippy:

Well, that was strange. When I came home with the tattoo, Mum took one look at it and told me not to call her when the arm had to come off because of the tattoo being poisoned. Well, 2 weeks back was a friend's birthday, and Mum took her to get a tattoo. It was her 40th birthday and she'd always wanted one, and had only just gotten up the guts. Personally, I think me getting one made it easier for her.

Well damned if Mum didn't pull a 180 over that. This weekend she asked me what I wanted for christmas. I said the usual "Left alone". Then she hit's me with "How about your next tattoo?" She's gone from "Don't call me" to "I'll pay for your next one" in under 6 months.

I'm looking for the other pods.

Well, that was strange. When I came home with the tattoo, Mum took one look at it and told me not to call her when the arm had to come off because of the tattoo being poisoned. Well, 2 weeks back was a friend's birthday, and Mum took her to get a tattoo. It was her 40th birthday and she'd always wanted one, and had only just gotten up the guts. Personally, I think me getting one made it easier for her.

Well damned if Mum didn't pull a 180 over that. This weekend she asked me what I wanted for christmas. I said the usual "Left alone". Then she hit's me with "How about your next tattoo?" She's gone from "Don't call me" to "I'll pay for your next one" in under 6 months.

I'm looking for the other pods.

The poisoning didn't work the first time, she's offering to foot the bill for your second attempt. ;)

How about tattooing a giant eye ball on the top of your head, that way if you want mess with somebody you get your hair cut short...

It would be better to tattoo the eye on the back of his head... so when he tells his kids he's got eyes on the back of his head, he can show them. :D

Tonks, I'd need to want another one first.

Bish ... You gonna come hold my hand?

Highway, My hair's already short, and the forehead exposed. Not to mention, I think that might stunt my future career options.

Back