Prolonging Pleasure!

Mare

Men and women have a muscle called the pubococcygeus, or PC. It’s the one men (and women, too) can use to stop peeing when the police catch them using the alley after they’ve had too much beer. When a man has an erection, he can use the same muscle to make Mr. Willy bounce up and down like a puppet show. (A jaunty, high-pitched "Hello!" adds to the effect.) To become multiply orgasmic, this muscle has to be trained. Men can literally lift weights with it by giving themselves an erection and hanging a towel over the end and trying to lift the towel. If a towel is too heavy for the slacker boy, he can try a washcloth. Then he can try a wet washcloth and work his way up. He can also flex the PC muscle isometrically without an erection while he's just sitting around watching his fourth episode of CSI. He should do it at least 100 times a day. As for the women, it's the contracting and releasing of the vaginal area, much like practising for childbirth, to make the muscles stronger. This can be practised while driving a car, sitting around the house watching their favorite Lifetime movie. She should do it atleast 100 times a day also.

:D Come On Guys-try this and let us know if it works......:D

tonksy

that exercise has been aroound for women forever. they tell you to do it during and after pregnancy to add in labor and recovery. incidently, it's the same muscles that women should be using during sex to begin with. never heard of it for men...but why not?

ClaireBear

Banned
tonksy said:
that exercise has been aroound for women forever. they tell you to do it during and after pregnancy to add in labor and recovery. incidently, it's the same muscles that women should be using during sex to begin with. never heard of it for men...but why not?

Its amazing how many women dont... :shrug:

I've had the whole... "With!... yeah? Without!... feel the diff?" convo a number of times... not only is it better for you but him too.

Mare

tonksy said:
Right!!! It has been around forever!!! :D It's quite amusing contracting those muscles and watching their faces. :devious:

Just never heard of that exercise for guys. Could U imagine walking in and ur man standing there with a towel on his "you know what"....
I could not stop myself from Busting Up!!!:lol2:

ClaireBear

Banned
Gato_Solo said:
As a joke, I used to hang a towel on Mr. Happy...:shrug: It's really not that big of a deal.

Unsure if the above is a boast... a flirtatious comment or a posted to cause a laugh! :confused:

I've seen blokes hang stuff off their own before... it's funny... but in my opinion if you can't share a laugh when butt naked post or pre sex... there's something wrong with your relationship.

chcr

Too cute for words
Umm... there are guys that don't know this???? And women that date them?!?!?!?!?

Gato_Solo

Out-freaking-standing OTC member
ClaireBear said:
Unsure if the above is a boast... a flirtatious comment or a posted to cause a laugh! :confused:

Just a statement of fact...I mean, the towel is folded. :rolleyes: :D

Professur

Gato_Solo said:
As a joke, I used to hang a towel on Mr. Happy...:shrug: It's really not that big of a deal.

I was that young once. Now I'm happy if he's even awake for the proceedings, never mind doing warmups.

CB, in Glasgow, we had what has to be the longest damn bathroom on the planet, with the toilet as far as possible from the door, across a cold tile floor. If you weren't desperate when you openned the door, you damn well were by the time you made it across. Thank Gawd for Canadian ingenuity, and putting the toilet right at the friggin' door.

ClaireBear

Banned
Professur said:
CB, in Glasgow, we had what has to be the longest damn bathroom on the planet, with the toilet as far as possible from the door, across a cold tile floor. If you weren't desperate when you openned the door, you damn well were by the time you made it across. Thank Gawd for Canadian ingenuity, and putting the toilet right at the friggin' door.

So it was an inside toilet?

Wow! For someone your age too... :p

ClaireBear

Banned
Professur said:
Probably would have been warmer outside.

Your family graduated from the school of "Fire/central heating on! Put a jumper on!" too?

Bet you're the same with your poor bairns... its unavoidable :)

Professur

Took too damn long for the coal to warm up. Meant cold water in the mornings too. Now, it's natural gaz, forced air central heating. :cry: I love it.

SouthernN'Proud

Southern Discomfort
Gato_Solo said:

I never used a towel for such purposes.

Now, tying a sledgehammer to the end and bobbing it up and down...Lord, what man hasn't done that?

:rofl3:

MrBishop

Kegle exersizes... do'em in the car, at work, at home etc... work that muscle. Makes for stronger orgasms.

SnP - a sledghammer? Yup...upgraded froma 5lb to a 10lb sledge :D
According to a book I'm reading, I should be able to use my manhood as a pry-bar in another 6 months :D

In another year...I'm planning on using 'im to break concrete slabs

HIYA!!!

ClaireBear

Banned
MrBishop said:
Kegle exersizes... do'em in the car, at work, at home etc... work that muscle. Makes for stronger orgasms.

SnP - a sledghammer? Yup...upgraded froma 5lb to a 10lb sledge :D
According to a book I'm reading, I should be able to use my manhood as a pry-bar in another 6 months :D

In another year...I'm planning on using 'im to break concrete slabs

HIYA!!!

Sorry! I'm sniggering like a moron... (not uncommon for me I hear you cry! :p ) people at work are looking... what an image Marc!!!! What an image...