Psst...I'm nekkid...

I read the subject, thought I'd join in streakin' nekkid, but noooo, now I'm the only one nekkid here :rolleyes:

Huh? I'm always nekid....Never know when you 'll have to do an emergency streak and its the best way to handle unwanted visitors at the door. Haven't had to speak a word to a religious evangelist in years... :D

I worked for a Rent-To-Own place when I was 20, delivering stuff that people had rented, and I had one lady that must have spent most of her life naked. I was delivering a TV, knocked on the door, and there she was, completely naked, I thought for sure she was expecting someone else, but she just acted like there was nothing wrong, I brought the TV in, set it up, and left, and she just stood there talking to me. Really too bad she wasn't about 20 years younger, but she wasn't bad.

PuterTutor said:
but she just acted like there was nothing wrong

I admire those people. Nothing wrong with just being nekkid imo, too bad society doesn't generally accept those people...

...I'm thinking about joining a nudist group in england and streak trough the fields, avoiding sheep, and just be one with nature...

I probably never will btw, but it's nice to have an open mind inside of the 'closed' person that is me... :)

Hm Psycho, from what Martin tells me people in Netherlands are a bit more ... close minded. For example, here at University I see naked guys all the time. In the showers, locker rooms, and so on, it is common. I was once visiting a friend's room in the dorm, having never been there, and we were desiging some stuff for our CS assignment when his room mate and 2 buddies came in. They had to leave for tennis or something and instead of hiding in the toilets they stripped naked there and changed. Its quite normal I think. We also used to go skinny dipping :)

How is this similar or different than Netherlands, or wherever you guys are from? My friends and I are very open and we are not shy. We don't go flashing everyone and we are discreet but when we are together we don't freak out.

This is of course restricted to guys only :D We don't do that stuff with girls around... It isn't polite :D

LL, i think that's much how it is here, also, girls seems to be more shy between them.

In a club men's showers are "open", and you can talk to your friend while you are washing your balls :D, and girl's showers have a door, so no other girl sees her. weird :confuse3:

Yes showers are open here too. I don't remember the girls' showers though, the last time I ran through and didn't stop to inspect the architecture. I prefer open showers, it is not as boring. You can actually chat while doing the mundane job of scrubbing.

so lemme get this straight, guys get together in open showers, and all you do is talk? HAHA boy are you all missing out! *points and laughs* :p

:D

Back