Psst...I'm nekkid...

lol

Be careful, leslie... Don't divulge confidential information from the Secret Society of Women... Next you'll be telling them the real reason we go to the bathroom in groups!! :smash:

;)

Leslie said:
so lemme get this straight, guys get together in open showers, and all you do is talk? HAHA boy are you all missing out! *points and laughs* :p

:D
Hm yeah, what else is there to do? Please, inform us... :D Hm, once or twice I recall we actually compared sizes, but that was a while ago.

:eek: We can't do that!!! :eek:

[edit]that was towards gf's talking about divulging secrets[/edit]

greenfreak said:
lol

Be careful, leslie... Don't divulge confidential information from the Secret Society of Women... Next you'll be telling them the real reason we go to the bathroom in groups!! :smash:

;)
Come on girls, tell us... :grinyes: Or give us some visual indications such as pictures. Better yet, men are stupid so we need to see movies with sound. Please? :love:

*wonders what it would be like to get hit by a wet pillow*

*decides not good idea*

a wet feather-pillow fight is less girly fun, more bludgeoning each other with soggy rocks :D

Btw, LL, most of our showers are open too, at least they were at school and the gym I went to when I was still doing karate, no problem at all...

im not. i am nekkid only for my hed. which has hair. so thats covered too. im never nekkid. unless im in the shower.

See, that's what I mean, it's not accepted by society at all... or at least not by Shadowfax...

Sf: try it once, you'll love the feeling of freedom :headbang:

Back