Psst...I'm nekkid...

Ok, so let me get this straight: you don't mind talking about showering with other people, but you do mind if I go to bed nekkid, alone, as normal as can be? This is exactly what I mean by 'not accepted', again, thanks for proving my statement :D

[Edit]

I actually spelled nekkid wrong :eek: ;)

I don't mind, I just don't want to picture it :sick:

And when you're talking about it, i picture it, and i don't want to :D

Shadowfax said:
I don't mind, I just don't want to picture it :sick:

And when you're talking about it, i picture it, and i don't want to :D
I sleep naked too if my parents aren't around... :D

But Shadowfax, just think if you ever have to use his bed.... :p

LastLegionary said:
But Shadowfax, just think if you ever have to use his bed.... :p

:rofl2: It'll take a while before he gets some rest tonight for sure :lol:

I don't mind if my parents are around, they don't normally walk in anyways, and they wouldn't mind, we even discussed it once...

Hmmm, I haven't worn clothes to bed in 15 years or so. Never did like pjs.

could we please change the subject? i'm not interested in men sleeping nekkid...:D

Now, girls, do YOU sleep nekkid? :D

Shadowfax, stop the mental imaging and sleep nekkid tonight :headbang:

I promise I'll modify the mental image I'm getting now to involve only women :D

Hm, I'm not to keen on letting my parents see me naked. They haven't done that in hm, 12 years or more. And I don't want to see them naked. :eek:

Hm would you guys sleep naked if other people are sleeping over? In your room? Or is that going too far? :D

Hmmmm...Is it me , or are too many of these threads finding their way to men talking about nude men?

LastLegionary said:
Hm would you guys sleep naked if other people are sleeping over? In your room? Or is that going too far? :D

Did that once, but those were friends who felt it was just normal too. Otherwise I won't...

Squiggy said:
Hmmmm...Is it me , or are too many of these threads finding their way to men talking about nude men?

This thread started out as Gato telling he was nekkid, so it asked for it. No hijacking involved. :D

Psycho said:
This thread started out as Gato telling he was nekkid, so it asked for it. No hijacking involved. :D

Uh....I don't think Gato was looking for male interest in that fact...I may be wrong.....

Ok, so the topic changed slightly... we could go with Sf's suggestion, any women here who sleep nekkid? :brow:

Back