Racial Violence Continues in Australia

and why will one be denied and the other have them granted?

is it how they think and act

or is it based solely on skin colour?

Gee when white 'minorities' move in to a place
they turrn the place into a first world country.

Remember and never forget 'whites' are a
'minority' in terms of world population.

For those with ADD?

Gato_Solo said:
Both see stars, but one knows that those stars will be denied.

WARNING! WARNING! WARNING! Bish attack spotted on radar. WARNING! WARNING! WARNING!

Gonz said:
WARNING! WARNING! WARNING! Bish attack spotted on radar. WARNING! WARNING! WARNING!
:alienhuh: You getting paranoid about the church again, Gonz?

This article looked like a Bizarro World mirror of France, with Christians doing the rioting instead of Muslims. I posted it as news.

What it seems to be now is a very interesting battle between Gato and Winkster.
:lurk:

Gonz said:
Virtually every continent in virtually every country, there are problems tied to Islam & its followers. Maybe they ought to rethink their position?

You do of course mean virtually every country in virtually every continent...

MrBishop said:
:alienhuh: You getting paranoid about the church again, Gonz?

This article looked like a Bizarro World mirror of France, with Christians doing the rioting instead of Muslims. I posted it as news.

What it seems to be now is a very interesting battle between Gato and Winkster.
:lurk:

He's regrouping for now.

Ooh...picture of "Police attempt to move youths away from a southern Sydney beach."

Attempt? That guy looks like he's ready to knock the capucino right out of the hands of that tattooed 'youth'.

catocom said:
Good story linkage... ;)
You notice they are saying "ethnic", and not "racial".
That was my point earlier. :nerd:

Yep. Just like it's 'ethnic cleansing' in Europe and 'genocide' everywhere else.

Gato_Solo said:
Yep. Just like it's 'ethnic cleansing' in Europe and 'genocide' everywhere else.
I'm not for any of that. I'm more of an expulsion type. :D
Do um like France did....put um out.

MrBishop said:
Ooh...picture of "Police attempt to move youths away from a southern Sydney beach."

Attempt? That guy looks like he's ready to knock the capucino right out of the hands of that tattooed 'youth'.

Doesn't look like the kid moved, thus the word attempt. I did notice he kept his sidearm holstered, though. :D

Gato_Solo said:
Doesn't look like the kid moved, thus the word attempt. I did notice he kept his sidearm holstered, though. :D
He's distracted..give it a second. The pu...er..youth in the yellow shorts looks like he's moving though :)

MrBishop said:
He's distracted..give it a second. The pu...er..youth in the yellow shorts looks like he's moving though :)

Naah. He's just going into a defensive position. ;)

Ya know what gets me...my bro-in-law gets some time off from Afghan 'issues' and decides to go to beautiful Australia...to get away from it all. :rofl:

Well, at least he's back in Afghanistan where he can get away from all the violence in Australia!

Back