Random crap thread

Inkara1

I'm intending this to be the ultimate "what the fuck?" thread of 2006. Got any "what the fuck?" stuff to post? Post it here!

[Golbert Gottfried]In 1987, Vanna Whit'es autobiography was a big seller. In it, she recalled once smoking post and then eating an ENTIRE MEATLOAF.

I think we'd all like to live in a world where the worst thing you could do on drugs is EAT A LOT OF MEATLOAF.

Hey, Vanna!

WHAT THE FUCK?!?!?[/Gilbert Gottfried]

Scientists are complaining that the new Dinosaur
movie shows dinosaurs with lemurs, who didn't
evolve for another million years. They're afraid
the movie will give kids a mistaken impression.
What about the fact that the dinosaurs are singing
and dancing?
- Jay Leno

My kid told me yesterday that his black toque is a symbol of his rebelism. :alienhuh:

Today some consider tuques to be somewhat lacking in sophistication, though they are indispensable in cold climates. They have become the common headgear for stereotypical dockworkers and sailors in movies and television. The most famous media characters to sport this kind of hat are the SCTV characters, Bob and Doug McKenzie. Michael Nesmith of The Monkees also wore this hat in his television series. Bill Murray wore this type of hat in The Life Aquatic with Steve Zissou.

chcr said:
Nobody else wears a black one?

MANY people wear black tuques...that is what makes it WTF I think...don't worry Les...when I was like 10 we had this thing at school that if you wore anything with a pompom on it then it meant you wanted to kiss this guy Dan who wore a pompom on his hat (noone liked him so we avoided wearing pompoms)...kids think up the silliest stories and reasons.

Nixy said:
MANY people wear black tuques...that is what makes it WTF I think...don't worry Les...when I was like 10 we had this thing at school that if you wore anything with a pompom on it then it meant you wanted to kiss this guy Dan who wore a pompom on his hat (noone liked him so we avoided wearing pompoms)...kids think up the silliest stories and reasons.
*sigh*

I wear a touque with the Southern cross on it as a symbol of my rebellion.

Then again, a lot of my clothing has the Southern cross on it...

Leslie said:
they all do :confuse3:
*pats Leslie on the head

Next time I'll be sure to include the "sarcastic" tags.

Kids in general declare their individuality by doing exactly what everybody else does.

Back