Random crap thread

buh eyes is a asshole

yeah eyes bet ya gonna send them kids to duh
pubic schools two

mah kid is a el producto of his inherited genetics AND
duh nuture component ya don't spend eighty grand on duh schoolin'
and make duh kind read the entire Websters unabridged addition @ age ten fer nuthin'

eyes speak tah peoples from alls over duh nation and duh one's dat can speaka engrlish ares duh best

Actually, the public schools in this county are rated one of the best systems in the state and unless this changes they will attend them. High school maybe a different matter, however. Not that it's really any of your concern.

*snap* ta da you have perfect reception

yeah I did brian surgery on myself last week
knot sure how it turned out though

Winky said:
buh eyes is a asshole

yeah eyes bet ya gonna send them kids to duh
pubic schools two

mah kid is a el producto of his inherited genetics AND
duh nuture component ya don't spend eighty grand on duh schoolin'
and make duh kind read the entire Websters unabridged addition @ age ten fer nuthin'

eyes speak tah peoples from alls over duh nation and duh one's dat can speaka engrlish ares duh best

No wonder why he feels no one else can read properly. :p

tonksy said:
Could you do something about my cell phone reception in the house then? It sucks :tardbang:
You could always switch to Verizon... I had the full six bars both upstairs and downstairs. :D

Well, the underside of the toe is looking better, but that's because the bruise has migrated and now mostly lives under the nail.

Inkara1 said:
Well, the underside of the toe is looking better, but that's because the bruise has migrated and now mostly lives under the nail.

See what happens whe you open your beer with the big toe...

Ink? We have a year left on our contract. We took our phones into the Cingular place and got them to swap out the little chippy bit to a newer one and it gave us an extra bar but that's not much.

Back