Random crap thread

Yesterday, when I was walking into the bathroom I didn't get far enough over to the left and kicked the side of the open door.

Check out the bruise it left behind.

Inkara1 said:
Yesterday, when I was walking into the bathroom I didn't get far enough over to the left and kicked the side of the open door.

from someone who broke their little toe recently doing the same endeavour, you have my sympathies ::shudder::

Inkara1 said:

You need to cut your toenails.

Are you soon going to stop talking to me because I hassel you about everything? :D

Actually, my toenails are quite short, except for that one toe... presumably because the skin under the nail got peeled back when I hit the door. The other toes, if I cut my toenails any shorter I'd be in for a world of pain and blood.

What the hell do you mean logged in? I go there and type in injured. injured bad and click on the link and it shoots me right back to google.

tonksy said:
What the hell do you mean logged in? I go there and type in injured. injured bad and click on the link and it shoots me right back to google.
Ditto. Linky no worky. In fact, even if I type the url in it takes me back to google.

Perhaps you don't have java, flash or some other component needed to play the videos.

Luis G said:
Perhaps you don't have java, flash or some other component needed to play the videos.
Don't think so, I've watched the Olympic vids there. I don't think the site is working.

Back