Rehnquist Had Hallucinations

highwayman

My question is why is this coming out now, the last disclosure had been in 1986 for when he was nominated for cheif justice. A federal Judge is appointed and not elected so why is this an issue? The man is dead and the issues are in my opinion come under any privacy acts past or presant....

http://www.breitbart.com/news/2007/01/04/D8MEI45G0.html
WASHINGTON (AP) -- The FBI's file on former Chief Justice William Rehnquist _ made public more than a year after his death _ indicates the Nixon and Reagan administrations enlisted its help in blunting criticism of him during confirmation hearings.
The file also offers insight into the hallucinations and other symptoms of withdrawal that Rehnquist suffered when he was taken off a prescription painkiller in 1981. A doctor was cited as saying that Rehnquist, an associate justice of the Supreme Court at the time, tried to escape the hospital in his pajamas and imagined that the CIA was plotting against him.

chcr

Too cute for words
When you see a story like this one, look for the one they're trying to distract you from. 3000 Americans killed in Iraq is my guess. It's kind of like them holding up a quarter and going, "Look, something shiny." ;)

MrBishop

When you see a story like this one, look for the one they're trying to distract you from. 3000 Americans killed in Iraq is my guess. It's kind of like them holding up a quarter and going, "Look, something shiny." ;)

You mean that Swingin' Saddam wasn't a distraction enough?