Rest In Peace Highwayman!

Luis G

<i><b>Problemator</b></i>
Staff member
Jon apparantly had a massive heart attack and died almost instantly. He was only in his 40's and to the best of my knowledge, had no history of heart trouble. The date is unknown, but his last post on Free Speech Forums was on 1/20/07.

His last post in here was on the 20th as well. I assume the date is unknown because he was alone. :(

kat2220

His brother has put the beautiful doggies in the pound! The dogs were Jon's treasures, and big bro doesn't want them :( I sure hope it's a "no kill shelter"!

Would it be possible to make this a sticky in his memory?

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
He will be missed.

One more for the condolence line.

I knew somebody else had been missing but couldn't put my finger on who.

RIP Highway

BB

R.I.P Highwayman

Highly valued OTC member 12/18/05 - 21/01/07

God bless.

He will be much missed

BB

:eek2:

What a shock.

I was at a funeral this week for someone in their late 30's who went just like that!

It really makes you think.

kat, please pass on my condolences to his family too - maybe this thread could be printed out and sent with some flowers to the funeral?

Are there any OTC plans to send something?

I'm happy to chip in for an OTC wreath or whatever.

best, BB

simplyred

kat, please pass on my condolences to his family too - maybe this thread could be printed out and sent with some flowers to the funeral?

Are there any OTC plans to send something?

I'm happy to chip in for an OTC wreath or whatever.

[/QUOTE]

That's a great idea. Someone please let me know if there is a decision to do this.

I am so shocked! Kat you are in my thoughts, and please also pass my condolences to his family.

kat2220

The postman saw that he hadn't picked up his mail in 4-5 dsyd snd notifited the police who did a "welfare check".
His memorial will be Wed and I'll post the info tomorrow or Sunday. I'm still reeling!

Deb

:eek2:

:(

What caused his death? how old was he?

I don't think I ever read posts where he revealed personal info.

I'm a newbie here, but I've been in contact with Jon's brother, Doug, and Jon was 42 years. Would have been 43 on June 3, 2007. Cause of death was a massive heart attack. He passed almost instantly. That's the only way to go. I'm still in shock today.

I'll be going to his funeral Wednesday. Flying to Portland early Wednesday morning, renting a car, and leaving Portland early Thursday morning.