Rest In Peace Highwayman!

Deb

Mare, his name was Jonathan Schmidt.
I'm pretty sure that he would have liked all to make a donation to your local NO KILL ANIMAL SHELTER in his memory. Flowers fade, but love for animals in need should never fade.
I really want to know where his 2 doggies are! I just pray that thet are NOT separated and are adopted together!

You know where the girls are, Kat! Came home with me from Portland Thursday morning on the plane. Just makes my home that much more crazy!

Deb

Regarding the pics of the girls. The dark colored pom is Taffee, the lighter pom is Shotzee. But I've been known to call Taffee Shotzee and Shotzee Taffee. Or there are days I've been known to go thru the list of names till I get the right dog (I have a grand total of 5 dogs).

pc_builder

RIP Highwayman

Wish I'd been around more to have gotten to know him better. :(

My thousandth post is for you Jon

Deb

You rock girl!!! :beardbng:

You sooooooooooo rock, Deb!

Thanks, guys! There are times I think I'm a referee in a wrestling match in my house the way the "kids" go after each other. Shotzee takes on Taffee, and Boggie (a miniature poodle) takes on Sammie Girl (a standard poodle). Shotzee likes to give Taffee a "head butt" from the rear and goes right under Taffee, which pisses off Taffee. I just let them go after each other.