Rythmic Hamster Shaving...

MrBishop

...and other useless skills. Got any skills that used to be nifty, but are now pretty much useless?

I am able to reqind audio cassettes using a pencil.
I am able to play an LP with a protractor
I am able to shave gum out of a hamster's fur

MrBishop said:
I am able to rewind audio cassettes using a pencil.

:laugh: Wow, I can do that too! I still have tape cassettes for my car though so it's still a useful skill for me. :)

I have skills that were always useless... Hmm... let's see... I can crack every joint in my body, wiggle my ears and flare my nostrils, I can make myself sneeze on command, I can fit a pool ball in my mouth (did it on a dare) and I can drive at high speeds on the center median while talking on the radio and using a siren (in an ambulance of course) :)

I can flip a 2.5 pound hammer in the air four times and catch it without injuring myself (well, seven out of ten times anyway). :retard:

I can fit my fist in my mouth, also the entrie neck os a smirnoff bottle (same size as a beer bottle and not at the same time as my fist). I can also say the alphabet backwards and rewind cassettes with my baby finger...

Janimal said:
I try to stick with peanut butter for gum removal

The problem is that Hamsters love PENUT BUTTER..and the other hamsters will canibalize him for it...he might even hurt himself for it.

I've seen hamsters canibalized...it's not nice. :p

Hmm. I can read upside down pretty good, I don't think I could write upside down, at least not readable. I can burp on command and I've become pretty good at bathing dogs that don't like to be bathed.

I can write backwards with little to no difference in penmanship...and I was very good at doing the tape snatch on 8 tracks that got screwed up...

digitalblasphemy...been hitting that sight for years but not lately. I used to bounce all over the 3D webring when I was bored and that was one of a few I bookmarked.

My membership expired. That's what he does for a living, and he's really good and a nice guy to boot. These days, I hardly see my desktop anymore though. :)

Janimal said:
I can read and write up-side-down.

Actually, I guess reading up-side-down is still useful.

I can do that and also back-to-front... mirror writing.

I can still put my hands flat on the floor in front of my feet keeping my legs together and without bending my knees... it used to piss everybody off in my gym class. I don't know what it might be useful for though... :D

I can read and write in every direction.

I can take apart a cassette tape and put it back together.

I can rub my belly and pat my head, and rub my head and pat my belly.

I can chew gum and walk at the same time.

I can fart and [insert something sexual related that has to do with the climax] at the same time. :D

Back