Rythmic Hamster Shaving...

I can still play my LedZepplin CDs backwards..........though I sometimes mess up an' still hit the "pause" button, instead of "play".:rolleyes: :D

Nothing really to do with the thread (hey, has that ever happened before????) but when we were in college a friend of mine took a bunch of christian pop records (we're talking LPs here, I'm from the stone age) and made a list of satanic references he thought he heard, then sent them to CBN to complain. They never answered though.:laugh:

chcr said:
Nothing really to do with the thread (hey, has that ever happened before????) but when we were in college a friend of mine took a bunch of christian pop records (we're talking LPs here, I'm from the stone age) and made a list of satanic references he thought he heard, then sent them to CBN to complain. They never answered though.:laugh:

Don't ya know chcr, even the sweetest of berries, can be the primary ingredient in the deadliest of poisons?

Perhaps it 'ad to do with diggin' up what it was, ya were really searchin' for.........:rolleyes::D

chcr said:
:yell:

75renegade said:
Don't ya know chcr, even the sweetest of berries, can be the primary ingredient in the deadliest of poisons?

Perhaps it 'ad to do with diggin' up what it was, ya were really searchin' for

Rather the point, hmmm?

greenfreak said:
I can fit a pool ball in my mouth

yeah, but can you remove it withut large doses of muscle relaxants?

not really a usless skill but more of an arcane art....i can read doctors handwriting...:)

hey, when i ask that type of questions they are obviously directed at WOMEN.

I can bend my fingers backwards until they're touching the back of my hand.

I used to be able to drink a case of beer by myself.

I can shotgun a can of beer without spilling a drop.

I can blow bubbles by making a circle with my thumb and pointer finger and dipping it in soap.

kuulani said:
I can bend my fingers backwards until they're touching the back of my hand.

My mom and her brothers/sisters can do that, it looks.....freaky. Only with the thumb thou and it touches the joint, both doing it backwards and fordward

My father's family can't do it, and my sisters and myself can't as well.

Back