Rythmic Hamster Shaving...

greenfreak said:
Mr. Bishop, you like www.digitalblasphemy.com I see from your av. Do you have a membership there? He's got some really amazing stuff.

Nah...but I've been visiting the site since it went up on the web. It's outrageous work, and one day, i hope to have my work up there...thus far, I havn't chosen a piece to submit.

I can dislocate both of my shoulders at will, so that I can lay my arms flat over my shoulders in the wrong direction (behind the neck, the right arm would point straight left)

I can pretty much dislocate most joints, but not ass effectivly as I can my shoulders.

Hey Bish, that reminded me, my Fiance' can dislocate her hip at will, also.

Kinda makes me cringe a bit to watch, but could come in reeeeaallly handy.........:brow:

*gives Prof a brotherly-hug, whilst wadin' into the gutter, proclaimin', "man, the water's fine! what a great day!":D

I like it in the gutter. I don't have much in common with anyone who isn't here.

MrBishop said:
I can dislocate both of my shoulders at will, so that I can lay my arms flat over my shoulders in the wrong direction (behind the neck, the right arm would point straight left)

I can pretty much dislocate most joints, but not ass effectivly as I can my shoulders.

dude :bolt:

Back