Saddam Hussein Hanged

highwayman

As you all alredy know, now it's all about seeing what will devolope...

BAGHDAD -- Saddam Hussein was executed by hanging shortly before 6 a.m. (10:00 p.m. EST) on Saturday, U.S.-backed Iraqi television station Al Hurra and Arabic satellite channel Arabiya said.

Sometimes I wonder if he really felt that he was doing the best for his country and if we weren't propagandizing (is that a word?) his deeds and actions...perhaps he was just a hapless ruler on the wrong side of fate....but then something shiny catches my eye and it's on the something else.

This thread is worthless without pictures.

Hows this for a hanging? To add it does not need a graveside service...

hanging-meat.jpg

Now back to more important things.

*whips out a K-Fed CD*

I only recently found out K-Fed was not a wwe superstar :( I am so behind on celebrities :(

On one hand Saddam deserved death. On the other there could be backlash. I wonder if things will get worse before they get better now

On one hand Saddam deserved death. On the other there could be backlash. I wonder if things will get worse before they get better now

Young man, that is no way to live your life. Where would this country be if Thomas Jefferson had said, "Well on the one hand I'd like to be a citizen of a free country, but on the other hand there might be backlash." Where would we as free men be if Ron Jeremy had said, "Well, I'd like to screw this anonymous nymph into jelly for the next 42 minutes, but there might be backlash." Sometimes you just hafta say DAMN THE TORPEDOS!

K, so we got Saddam. Who's next, Pelosi?

Young man, that is no way to live your life. Where would this country be if Thomas Jefferson had said, "Well on the one hand I'd like to be a citizen of a free country, but on the other hand there might be backlash." Where would we as free men be if Ron Jeremy had said, "Well, I'd like to screw this anonymous nymph into jelly for the next 42 minutes, but there might be backlash." Sometimes you just hafta say DAMN THE TORPEDOS!

Sometimes, but this could end up being costly. That's my worry.

The difference, SnP is that the average Iraqi still doesn't live in a free country and will not for the foreseeable future. The average Iraqi citizen won't be able to tell any difference. Looks pretty on TV though (which is the real point after all).

Hmm.. they did publish photos after all.

I stayed up glued to the television last night. For some stupid reason that kinda stuff just ropes in my attention. Anyway, last I heard on CNN before I fell asleep was that they were debating on the release of the pictures until after the religious celebration taking place over there right now or something to that effect.

The difference, SnP is that the average Iraqi still doesn't live in a free country and will not for the foreseeable future. The average Iraqi citizen won't be able to tell any difference. Looks pretty on TV though (which is the real point after all).

Next year the'll be living together in coed rooms. Then will they be free? Or should we just say fuck it all & stop doing anything about anything.

Back