Saddam Hussein Hanged

Kinda feel sorry for the poor old bastard.
Iffin' he'd stayed outta coo-wait and stayed chummy with U.S
His sons could still be scooping up 14 year old virgins off the street
and old Saddam could still be Rockin' the Casbah even today!

The king called up his jet fighters
He said you better earn your pay
Drop your bombs between the minarets
Down the Casbah way

As soon as the shareef was
Chauffeured outta there
The jet pilots tuned to
The cockpit radio blare

As soon as the shareef was
Outta their hair
The jet pilots wailed

Oh and 130,000 of our boys wouldn't have to be sittin' over there.

Oh my God they killed Saddam.
You bastards!

bastards.jpg

The difference, SnP is that the average Iraqi still doesn't live in a free country and will not for the foreseeable future. The average Iraqi citizen won't be able to tell any difference. Looks pretty on TV though (which is the real point after all).

damn (non-american muslim american asians) wouldn't know what to do with a free country if it was handed to them onna silver... um ah er

No wait...

wheel see ;)

Next year the'll be living together in coed rooms. Then will they be free? Or should we just say fuck it all & stop doing anything about anything.

Jeebus H., way to completely whine about nothing at all to do with the post there Gonz. Excellent job, I'm totally impressed. :lloyd:

damn (arab gentlemen ;) ) wouldn't know what to do with a free country if it was handed to them onna silver... um ah er

No wait...

wheel see ;)
I kinda hope they would but I don't see anyone trying to give it to them.

I stayed up glued to the television last night. For some stupid reason that kinda stuff just ropes in my attention. Anyway, last I heard on CNN before I fell asleep was that they were debating on the release of the pictures until after the religious celebration taking place over there right now or something to that effect.

:tomato:

Two days, and it got leaked onto the internet. They messed up the hanging big time. Say what you will about Saddam, but it was hardly what you'd call a professional execution.

Yeah what’s so messed up about it,
he's dead ain't he?

Bishy did you get a lil squeamish watching that?

Squeamish, No.

But what happened would be the equivalent of the guards spitting in the face of a man strapped to the electric chair.

It's unprofessional, to say the least, and doesn't reflect well on the new Iraqi government.

:tomato:

Two days, and it got leaked onto the internet. They messed up the hanging big time. Say what you will about Saddam, but it was hardly what you'd call a professional execution.

I saw some politico talking about it on MSNBC last night, saying that he may not have been hung, or that it wasn't Saddam...The conspiracy theories have already started...I wonder what will be said if we find a weapons cache within three months that anti-war folks say doesn't exist? :devious:

I've always said that politics should never be left up to politicians. Too much self-interest to keep the interests of the people in mind.

Back