Self-portrait

Cerise

The 0bamessiah's comments, those from the people he pals around with, and the media's salivations speak for themselves.

A light will shine down from somewhere, it will light upon you, and people will experience an epiphany, and you will say to yourself, ‘I have to vote for Barack.'

This was the moment when the rise of the oceans began to slow and our planet began to heal.

This guy was God before I was.

I have become a symbol of the possibility of America returning to our best traditions.

We are the ones we've been waiting for. We are the change that we seek.

When the Messiah speaks, the youth will hear, and the Messiah is absolutely speaking. Brothers and sisters, Barack 0bama to me, is a herald of the Messiah. Barack 0bama is like the trumpet that alerts you something new, something better is on the way.

0bama’s finest speeches do not excite. They do not inform. They don’t even really inspire. They elevate. . . . He is not the Word made flesh, but the triumph of word over flesh . . . 0bama is, at his best, able to call us back to our highest selves.

I would characterize the Senate race as being a race where 0bama was, let’s say, blessed and highly favored. That’s not routine. There’s something else going on. I think that 0bama, his election to the Senate, was divinely ordered. . . . I know that that was God’s plan.

What Barack 0bama has accomplished is the single most extraordinary event that has occurred in the 232 years of the nation’s political history. … The event itself is so extraordinary that another chapter could be added to the Bible to chronicle its significance.

This is bigger than Kennedy. . . . This is the New Testament. . . .I felt this thrill going up my leg. I mean, I don’t have that too often. No, seriously. It’s a dramatic event.

255204759154eebcf3e3.jpg

callieinaug09.jpg

228652165015d399b8c2.jpg

2minkey

bootlicker
it would be great if cerise actually cited a real source that can be confirmed for each of those alleged obama quotes. because they sound like made up internet bullshit to me....

and the ones from 'followers' don't mean anything other than the fact that those individuals are delusional.

Cerise

Oh, they're real alright. I made sure each and every one came from a youtube video, a campaign speech, or newspaper article. Trust me. You won't be able find one that is "made up" even if you wanted to, although they can all be described as BS.

2minkey

bootlicker
Oh, they're real alright. I made sure each and every one came from a youtube video, a campaign speech, or newspaper article. Trust me. You won't be able find one that is "made up" even if you wanted to, although they can all be described as BS.

bring on the citations. otherwise, horsepuckey.

Winky

I am your redeemer!

Jeebus has been done for two thousand years
Osammie will be a footnote to be forgotten like Carter
in less than three.

2minkey

bootlicker
Oh ye of little faith. :rolleyes: I got yer horsepuckey right here:

They are in corresponding order, do you have the cast-iron stomach to read them all? :evil2:

starting with an unrelenting drive to despise obama through whatever means, and a willingness to base one's understanding of reality on soundbites pulled well out of context...

then yes, he really thinks he's hot shit, doesn't he?

BTW, there can be no real leader without some measure of arrogance. just doesn't work otherwise.

you wanna talk about cult of personality...? what was that guy's name, the elderly guy that made all those speeches... the gipper?

and whatever farrakhan says about obama... oh, oops, that's not obama saying anything, is it? nice try though. and thanks for reminding me of how brilliant an orator farrakhan is. maybe as good as the gipper. different audience though.

so i'm going to contact some members of stromfront.org and ask them to send you greeting cards. then you'll be just like them, right?

ResearchMonkey

Yeah, the "Gipper." The proofs in the puddin'; all you have to do say his name and the liberals go into convulsions. Thats all the proof one needs to know. ;)

Cerise

And Stormfront. Don't forget Stormfront. They always fall back on the Stormfront reference when they got nothing else.

'minks, can I get you some Pepto? Obviously the reality of 0bama-as-savior is a little too much for you to bear.....

Dear Liberals,

Please be advised that your Race Card account has been closed. This decision was based on your account history of excessive over-limit spending. Please destroy your card immediately as it will no longer be honored.

Sincerely,
The American People

2minkey

bootlicker
And Stormfront. Don't forget Stormfront. They always fall back on the Stormfront reference when they got nothing else.

...but why would linking to the sites of holocaust deniers make anyone suspect such sympathies? nah, it's just an annoyance. just like all that shit about obama casting voodoo spells of mass hypnosis. boo! yeah now i got ya spooked. shit begets shit.

but you're right it's just as stupid as linking obama's alleged vanity to something that someone else said about him while grandstanding. see it's called making an analogy. and a silly - though equivalent - one at that.

you keep the pepto. you need more than i do. all that hate and fear has gotta be tearing you up on the inside.