Self-portrait

Cerise

I'm not sure:

Was there a link that went to Stormfront in that post?

You thought they were "alleged" quotes, you got proof that they were not.

valkyrie

Re: I am your redeemer!

ORLY?
How come his name is still floating around then? :p
There are a lot of names still floating around older than Jesus. Doesn't mean any of them still have unfinished business.
Examples: Confucius; Buddha; Caesar Augustus.

2minkey

bootlicker
I'm not sure:
You thought they were "alleged" quotes, you got proof that they were not.

i did?

oh, you meant that as a question.

go back and read my post and look for the stuff about pulling things out of context and obsession with finding anything negative, ummkay?

after you do that, maybe explain how farrakhan's thingy has anything to do with obama. i could say that obama is a gay half-martian tennis pro, but so what?

catocom

Re: I am your redeemer!

There are a lot of names still floating around older than Jesus. Doesn't mean any of them still have unfinished business.
Examples: Confucius; Buddha; Caesar Augustus.

yeah, but there's more documentation on those guys, and they had more
earthly power....most of um.

besides....Did any of them say they were coming back...I dunno...?

Winky

Self-portrait of satan

.4 million people disappeared from my town
I thought it was the rapture fer sure.

jimpeel

so i'm going to contact some members of stromfront.org and ask them to send you greeting cards. then you'll be just like them, right?

Stromfront? You mean Thermond? Ain't you heard? He daid! He bin daid 'bout ten yars.

Cerise

The subject of the longtime racist and anti-Semitic leader of the racist and anti-Semitic Nation of Islam's 10 min video where he says

When the Messiah speaks, the youth will hear, and the Messiah is absolutely speaking. Brothers and sisters, Barack 0bama to me, is a herald of the Messiah. Barack 0bama is like the trumpet that alerts you something new, something better is on the way.

is about 0bama. :shrug:

For clarification, the OP was an image of 0bama painting a self-portrait of himself as Jesus Christ. You know..... it's a takeoff of the Norman Rockwell painting? Only instead of Rockwell, it's 0bama, and he's looking in a mirror and painting what he sees, and we find he sees himself as Christ.

I agreed with the OP, providing several quotes from 0bama, as well as other sources who believe 0bama's significance is that of Biblical proportions.

Sheesh.

2minkey

bootlicker
yeah that's great. i'm sure there's people out there that consider any number of random figures to be messiahs.

but this sets precedent.

you have essentially acknowledged farrakhan as someone who makes valid commentary.

if farrakhan says obama is messianic, then that's the real poop.

nice work.

:drink2:

2minkey

bootlicker
you're using farrakhan's comments to substantiate your assertions about obama.

but farrakhan doesn't tell the truth?

so then you are happy to use lies to support your agenda?

or is farrakhan a valid source? which is it?

you can't have it both ways.

well, maybe you can in obtuseville.

2minkey

bootlicker
someone's gotta at least pretend to speak against the stream of confabulation.

sorry if it's too hard.

Cerise

you're using farrakhan's comments to substantiate your assertions about obama.

My assertion is that there is a long line of people, including The 0ne himself, who speak publicly about their belief that 0bama has Christ-like qualities.

Louie is just one of them, and whether or not his comments are valid is beside the point.