Self-portrait

MrBishop

My assertion is that there is a long line of people, including The 0ne himself, who speak publicly about their belief that 0bama has Christ-like qualities.

Louie is just one of them, and whether or not his comments are valid is beside the point.

BHO said:
'it has become increasingly clear in my travel, the campaign, that the crowds, the enthusiasm, 200,000 people in Berlin, is not about me at all. Its about America. I have just become a symbol.'"

2minkey

bootlicker
My assertion is that there is a long line of people, including The 0ne himself, who speak publicly about their belief that 0bama has Christ-like qualities.

Louie is just one of them, and whether or not his comments are valid is beside the point.

right. so a big enough aggregation of decontextualized soundbites and less than valid commentary is magically transformed into to something meaningful.

you really can talk things into existence, can't you?

okay, no more of this... i'll let you get back to your bumperstickers and pom poms.

MrBishop

..He thinks that his welfare check is late. Fat bastard only works one day per year and still claims all those deductible.

"Gifts for my kids"