Shopping

greenfreak

What items can you not walk past in a store until you buy them? The things that your eyes always linger on, that you feel are calling out, "buuuuuyyyy meeeeeee"? Computer equipment is a given for many people here but what specifically have you bought recently?

I made the mistake of going to the Nine West website to find a picture of my pocketbook and now I'm surfing and drooling at all the leather and suede boots. :crying3:

I could *always* find something to buy in my garden store, no matter what the season is. I just got the tulip/crocus/iris bulbs that I'm going to plant tomorrow and started a fascination with African Violets. As if I needed more plants. :rolleyes:

I have a serious problem with all electronic equipment but there's always yet another pair of speakers out there calling me.

Just about anything in...
a bookstore
Office Depot
Lowe's
The Purple Martin (local plant store)

Oh yeah. Bookstores i try to stay clear of. One weeks reading can cost $100!!
Instead i limit myself to the library & internet.

We all like books, so we usually can't go without laying down some $'s. Our library is pretty darned limited, so it doesn't help much. And to tell the absolute truth, we just like owning the books ourselves. Ards can spend hours roaming the shelves in the bookstore.

Right now it's anything that has to do with photography. Books, equipment, chemicals...

Janimal said:
Oh, the craft store, I forgot about the craft store. And the scrapbook store.

And the grocery store... don't forget the grocery store. Oh... and the drug store, and the... :p

:rolleyes: I only like the grocery store if I'm hungry. Not crazy about the drug store, although I can find stuff to buy there if'n I'm in the mood.

Oddly enough, I DON'T really like shopping for clothes.

Game/electronic stores. Especially game stores, they have kewl old games for 2 bucks like Powerslide, Shogo and SiN, which can run on my old-ass comp :headbang:

Music/disc stores too, I often check music albums, but good techno or metal albums are damn costly :(

Shoes

I used to hat eshopping for shows and then I discovered "Payless Show Source"

I have bought SO many shoes in the past 6 months! It HAS to be unhealthy!

Nixy said:
Shoes

I used to hat eshopping for shows and then I discovered "Payless Show Source"

I have bought SO many shoes in the past 6 months! It HAS to be unhealthy!

Love Payless. If I have to buy shoes, I generally go there. I'm willing to put the $s out for a decent computer, but not for a pair of shoes. And I've found that the Payless shoes last just as long, if not longer, than the brand name shoes.

Back