Shopping

Aunty Em said:
freako104 said:
i guess this means noone here goes to the roadkill cafe???? :D

Well it's difficult to tell what you're eating when it's been scraped up off the road, and you can't skin or bone them too well either. I hate eating feathers or fur.:(

so do i but then again i eat meat only to survive. but ive never been there myself. its on a sweatshirt i got from when i was in Co. and the bones would be crushed one would think. if i only had the ability to think.

Nixy said:
I bought a sweater and a jacket today

The jacket I needed

The sweater I bought cause it makes me look good and I want to look good tomorrow for a boy *feels ashamed*

So??!! Did he?? I wanna know!! :D

freako104 said:
Aunty Em said:
freako104 said:
i guess this means noone here goes to the roadkill cafe???? :D

Well it's difficult to tell what you're eating when it's been scraped up off the road, and you can't skin or bone them too well either. I hate eating feathers or fur.:(

so do i but then again i eat meat only to survive. but ive never been there myself. its on a sweatshirt i got from when i was in Co. and the bones would be crushed one would think. if i only had the ability to think.

That was a joke actually - :D - I really must remember to use the smilies as I know it's often difficult to tell whether I'm being serious or not. :) ;)

its all good auntie em. i was actully laughing in real life but sarcasm can sometimes be lost on here.

freako104 said:
its all good auntie em. i was actully laughing in real life but sarcasm can sometimes be lost on here.

Yes, it's difficult to put the right intonation into hitting the keys on the keyboad. ;)

Back